anybody home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody home?

this site was down for quite a while, but i kept checking it occasionally. now here it is, functional again. i was just wondering whether anyone else was checking in and would like to resuscitate the discussions.

I'm here. The site wasn't just down, it looked like it had been hijacked by some Eastern European group flogging whatever garbage they were selling.

Comment

Even Maga is gone....feels kind of post apocalyptic.
      Ironic when you consider that perhaps "Ka-poom" might really be a thing soon.

Comment

Last edited by Woodsman; 08-13-22, 02:16 PM.

Comment

What a surprise to find this site back up again. For a long time I checked every few days, always getting an error.
          Today, on a lark, I tried again and it works. Go figure.
          And good to see all of you.

Comment

Hi all. Glad the website is back.

Comment

I check every few days. Usually there's a database or some other sort of error, like Milton says. Hi Milton! Hi everyone!
              Mega got banned for some reason or another. There's so much happening with oil these days, I'm hoping GRG55 will check in. I wish EJ would check in. EJ, are you there???

Since this site has been down so much, Finster has been posting a lot of good insights on his personal site: financology.net

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Disappointing

Comment

Hi guys. I don't post much but, I do read your discussions from time to time. I especially miss EJ's insights. That was a fun number of years.

Mega created activity but not much worthwhile content. GRG55 always had terrific boots on the ground perspectives. Who was the member that posted that he was selling all his gold then he never posted again? His timing was eerily spot on.
                  "...the western financial system has already failed. The failure has just not yet been realized, while the system remains confident that it is still alive." Jesse

Comment

Originally posted by rjwjr View Post
                    Who was the member that posted that he was selling all his gold then he never posted again? His timing was eerily spot on.
                    That was jtabeb. I wish he and some of the other old iTulip users would drop in and let us all know how they're doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X