Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alternative to World War III

Originally posted by ThePythonicCow View Post
    Another possibility, instead of WWIII, that will seem really too far out to most everyone here: a faked alien invasion, but real enough to be very scary at the time.
    I suspect there have been some amongst TPTB who have considered a faked alien invasion as a viable way to manipulate the public. But I think the overall TPTB consensus would be that this strategy wouldn't work, so it won't be tried. Too unbelievable in the modern world.

Now, they might try to fake a 2nd Coming
    Add religion and faith to the mix and rationality goes out the door.
    raja
    Boycott Big Banks • Vote Out Incumbents

Comment

Originally posted by ThePythonicCow View Post
      The following is a response to xPat's EJ, you are WAY out of line here! :-) post on one of EJ's threads.

My response is waay too far out for that thread, so I am posting it here, over in Rand and Rave, where it will feel more comfortable, with but a link to this post from EJ's thread

Another possibility, instead of WWIII, that will seem really too far out to most everyone here: a faked alien invasion, but real enough to be very scary at the time. Think 9/11, times ten, with UFO craft doing things your college physics book says can't be done. Such could provide the galvanizing impetus for a global governance and monetary reset. As best as I can figure, the (human) black ops programs have the technology means to accomplish this.
      Holy Cow! (pun intended)
      Now Zerocred is talking about SETI contact with ET as a political distraction.

If this pans out, EJ might need to change ThePythonicCow's title from "High Commissioner" to "Oracle"

Comment

"Now Zerocred is talking about SETI contact with ET as a political distraction."

from the Washington Times:

God’s creation of the Earth, Noah and the flood, Moses at the Red Sea: These pivotal stories from the Old Testament still resonate deeply with most Americans, who take the accounts literally rather than as a symbolic lesson.

An ABC News poll released Sunday found that 61 percent of Americans believe the account of creation in the Bible’s book of Genesis is “literally true” rather than a story meant as a “lesson.”

Sixty percent believe in the story of Noah’s ark and a global flood, while 64 percent agree that Moses parted the Red Sea to save fleeing Jews from their Egyptian captors.

A Harris poll of 2,201 adults charting “Religious and Other Beliefs of Americans 2003” found last year that 93 percent of the nation’s Christians believe in miracles, 95 percent in heaven, 93 percent in the virgin birth of Christ and 96 percent in Christ’s resurrection.

Sounds like a slam dunk to me . . .

Comment

The real question is "will ET accept dollars, for oil or finished goods, can ET change lead into gold?"

Comment

Originally posted by charliebrown View Post
            The real question is "will ET accept dollars, for oil or finished goods, can ET change lead into gold?"
            Heck, we can change lead into gold using nuclear technology today. It's just not economically viable.

They'll need to do something far more advanced ... like turning fiat into something that doesn't devalue.

Pot of gold 76x80.gif

Comment

Working...
            X