the nightmare scenario - a ten step program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the nightmare scenario - a ten step program

very interesting and disturbing step by step description of where we may be going from seeking alpha:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1348...ef=patrick.net

the comments are pretty amazing too

for example:

Oldfordtruck:

"Since being laid off in January, I have been home reading extensively trying to understand what has happened to my 401k and what was going on in the markets. I spent all my time before trying to become the best Manufacturing Manager I could be and assuming the buy and hold stagey for retirement would work. Being an "average Joe" in terms of the stock market, this author hits the nail on the head as far as I am concerned.

I have lost all faith in the markets, banks, government, and the dollar! I have worked my entire career investing my time and retirement money into companies that make stupid decisions with that hard-earned money. I now understand why and how the federal reserve is devaluing the currency and feel completely betrayed as a result. If I ever do return to a good paying job, I will invest my family’s financial future in gold and silver that I hold. Never again will I feel like a victim of the system! I might not have the biggest nest egg, but I will be able to purchase food for my family when the author’s scenario above comes to pass."

Re: the nightmare scenario - a ten step program

Originally posted by audrey_girl View Post
    very interesting and disturbing step by step description of where we may be going from seeking alpha:

the comments are pretty amazing too
    Yes, it's interesting how some of the commenters think that anyone who contemplates "ghost malls" and dollar devaluation is a complete nutcase. Only a crazy person would doubt the eternal persistence of our prosperity.

Still in the "denial" phase I guess.

Comment

Working...
    X