sned a noet to ferd
      F*ing hilarious MM!

Comment

Re: I wish to write an Articale for I tulip

Originally posted by Mega View Post
        Who do i see?
        Mike
        just do it & post it?
        It's Economics vs Thermodynamics. Thermodynamics wins.

Comment

Originally posted by swgprop View Post
          F*ing hilarious MM!
          whet is soe funnie?

Comment

Please can't we all be civil and, at least in these difficult times, spell PROPERLY! How were you taught in school anyway? It takes so much time trying to decipher improper spelling. Imagine what a careless message that sends to any visitor here. So, please use this free spell checker (this is the correct spelling of spell checker, it is not spellchecker, take note):

http://www.spellcheck.net/

Comment

Peter, et. al. - We've been through this before. Miker has a little bit of dyslexia. As can be seen by many of his posts, he's a very smart man, owns his own established business, and who has contributed plenty of trenchant comments and good article finds here to iTulip. We all like Mike, other than Metalman, who seems to have all the conflicted feelings of an ambivalent teenager about the guy. It would seem to me, that the jokes being made here regarding Mike in light of the above, are in singularly bad taste, particularly from those members of iTulip who have been around a while and knew all of this perfectly well already. For those posters chipping in the cheap johnny wisecracks who already knew better - watch your rear ends fellas. While you are having a little bit of cheap sport here at the expense of someone with a disability, another one of us might be inclined to plant an educative boot in your rear ends. (this comment is only for those who knew about the above).

Originally posted by petertribo View Post
              Please can't we all be civil and, at least in these difficult times, spell PROPERLY! How were you taught in school anyway? It takes so much time trying to decipher improper spelling. Imagine what a careless message that sends to any visitor here. So, please use this free spell checker (this is the correct spelling of spell checker, it is not spellchecker, take note):

http://www.spellcheck.net/
              Originally posted by flintlock View Post
              whet is soe funnie?
              F*ing hilarious MM!
              Originally posted by metalman View Post
              sned a noet to ferd
              Last edited by Contemptuous; April 23, 2009, 05:26 PM.

Comment

No offense meant. Just some good-natured ribbing. We all get a bit lazy sometimes and ignore the spell check. And the opportunity was just too easy to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukester View Post
                  It would seem to me, that the jokes being made here regarding Mike in light of the above, are in singularly bad taste, particularly from those members of iTulip who have been around a while and knew all of this perfectly well already.
                  No disrespect to your friend Mike, and was not aware of any disability.

But funny is funny.

Comment

That's when "funny" is less than "funny". Appreciate your straightforward reply swgprop, and suggest Mega is your friend too. He's a real character. Lugubrious Liverpool. How could we do without him? He's bringing us the live nitty gritty, from one of the premiere nitty gritty towns - in the UK - the epicenter of the global crash underway.

No disrespect to your friend Mike, and was not aware of any disability.

But funny is funny.

Comment

Well it goes to show... out here in BFE we are more interested in what someone is saying- rather than how they say it or how they spell it. I had to re-read the start to pick up on the humor. I would not be surprised to see myself the subject of the same critisism in the future (or have I already been and missed it?). Fortunately, my life (and the markets) hasn't required that I be educated just needed the ability to think.

Comment

Originally posted by stockman View Post
                        Fortunately, my life (and the markets) hasn't required that I be educated just needed the ability to think.
                        And we all know being educated doesn't always mean you can think.;)

Comment

Stockman - We have not yet made any pointed remarks about your hat. (disclaimer: one of the most alert iTulipers out there)

Originally posted by stockman View Post
                          Well it goes to show... out here in BFE we are more interested in what someone is saying- rather than how they say it or how they spell it. I had to re-read the start to pick up on the humor. I would not be surprised to see myself the subject of the same critisism in the future (or have I already been and missed it?). Fortunately, my life (and the markets) hasn't required that I be educated just needed the ability to think.

Comment

Originally posted by flintlock View Post
                            And we all know being educated doesn't always mean you can think.;)
                            I hope so. And in the markets the ability to think independently seems partcularly difficult for many well educated people.

I have wondered over the years- is it my thought process OR (more likely) is it their superior education (and therefore less need for independent thought) that allows me to take their money? Is it surprising that the professional managers of money tend to have similar backgrounds/education and 75% can't outperform an index fund?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukester View Post
                              Stockman - We have not yet made any pointed remarks about your hat. (disclaimer: one of the most alert iTulipers out there)
                              That hat has been around, but with the rough crowd here maybe better not to identify myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X