Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salbuchi - Global Financial Collapse explained

Re: Salbuchi - Global Financial Collapse explained

First all the profits were privitized, then all the losses were socialized. Sounds familiar.

Comment

not sure what to make of this guy. a new dollar with a micro chip in it?

anyway, the idea of swapping old dollars for new to create inflation ala 1934 makes some sense, but is hard to fathom.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0610/S00236.htm

Comment

Well that brings all my worst fears home in a succinct message. Interesting tidbit about Fed gold vs. pagan gold. I could see something like that occurring. It's plan C that I worry most about. That would certainly get rid of over capacity and is what many here have been talking about. Yikes.

Comment

I think Plan B could work. Let's not dwell on Plan c.

Comment

I watched the NWO clips yesterday and noticed he mixed up Henry and Zbigniew when mentioning the Trilateral Comission.

Comment

Here is the latest from Salbuchi (20min. in two parts):

Comment

Originally posted by LargoWinch View Post
                Here is the latest from Salbuchi
                Good one. I like the analogy of money with blood. It is as if we have allowed the displacement of most of our national (American-centric phasing) blood with rented blood. Now the rented blood providers are hemmorrhaging badly, and we are short of financial fluid. The healthy national response would be to print dollars with no debt corresponding, just as the body makes more blood when some is lost from a wound. The Banksters, via their wholly owned subsidiaries the Fed, the Treasury, the President, and the main stream media, are carefully printing dollars that are still connected, via the Feds bloated balance sheet, to debt paper.

The exact amount of blood in my body is not particularly critical. I could add or remove a quart of the five or so liters I have and feel just about as healthy. Within generous limits, it is the consumers, transporters and producers of blood within my body that regulate blood pressure and availability, down to the cellular level, as needed. Similarly, inflation or deflation is not caused by a little too much or too little currency in circulation.

But when I have spent the last 96 years with my body connected to the Bloodsters synthetic blood machine, paying them increasing rent for the blood critical to my life, my own natural blood regulating and production capacities have atrophied, and I panic if that external flow is interrupted.

Our nation should be printing its own money, as useful, and weaning itself from the rent extracting debt based money of the Banksters. So long as the govenment restrains itself from printing money for non-productive uses, this is substainable and healthy. Only purchase such non-productive services as tax revenues support. It's ok to print fresh, unbacked money for productive purposes, such as roads and infrastructure that will have good use, as those will benefit the nation later on in other ways, including generating tax revenue for social services.

Fussing over the details of the Feds balance sheet and hyperventilating over fears of imminent inflation are missing a perhaps more fundamental problem. Printing money to purchase U.S. Treasuries or to purchase derivative and financial debt paper from failing banks is still wrong. It continues to base our money on debt, not on national sovereignty.
                Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Parable time.

Imagine several families are stranded on an island. The small group includes a farmer, a fisherman, a tailor, a cobbler, a miner, a shipbuilder and such, as well as their families.

Life on the island is good. They fish and hunt and scavenge for good. The miner and ship builder work as helpers on the farm. One day the miners daughter shows her father a strange shiny rock she found, and he realizes that there is a rich vein of beryllium on the island. That ore is no use to their economy however. Then the ship builders son shows his father some odd stuff washed up on the beach and he realizes there is likely a major shipping lane not too far off to the north.

They all get to talking, and the trusted ruling council decides on a plan.

This council could be royalty like the King of Thailand, or trusted elders like the Pilgrims in Massachusetts, or an elected democracy. What matters is that the ruling council has the trust of the people and can make decisions of long standing affect and commitment with the "full faith and trust" of the community's people.

The plan is to print some specially marked pieces of paper at the direction of the council. This paper will be handed out as currency in exchange for labor spent building a mine and a ship. The paper can be exchanged in turn for food and clothing. They will mine that mineral vein and ship it to the mainland where it will be worth much.

So long as the IMF banksters don't mess with this islands economy, they may live long and prosper.

Comment

The problem you have is that you already have a ship...a connection with the outside. So when the 'ruling council' hands out the money (IOU's), your people may just head off on the ship to the mainland and have a drunken orgy! Then the mainlanders come back with your IOU's you cannot pay and are enslaved. They buy up the resources and you work for them!
                    That is the problem...you can print and direct the money to infrastructure. However with the design of your economy at the moment, as the money goes round, leakage into the external account will be quite high leading to greater indebtedness. The only alternative you have is to soak the money back up with higher interst rates or taxes!!!
                    There is no free lunch from printing money!!!!

The analogy as to blood...you can make your own blood, lots and lots of it, but as EJ consistently points out...you cannot control where the hell it goes. So, all the blood may go to your feet, swelling them, bruising and maybe eventually rotting!
                    In addition, what you are adding is not REAL blood just serum. Each addition is diluting the blood until it becomes so dilute as to be worthless to your body.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outback Oracle View Post
                      The analogy as to blood...you can make your own blood, lots and lots of it, but as EJ consistently points out...you cannot control where the hell it goes. So, all the blood may go to your feet, swelling them, bruising and maybe eventually rotting!
                      Not in my body -- it's healthy.

In a sick body, circulation may be weak one place while blood pools in another. That is not the blood's fault, and adding or removing blood will not remedy the problem.

We tend to confuse metrics with causes. Just because something I can more easily measure seems to correlate with something I want to change doesn't mean that direct assaults on the measured quantity will affect the desired change.

A healthy body includes a balance of integrated regulatory mechanisms that maintain critical levels and flows.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outback Oracle View Post
                        The problem you have is that you already have a ship...a connection with the outside. So when the 'ruling council' hands out the money (IOU's), your people may just head off on the ship to the mainland and have a drunken orgy! Then the mainlanders come back with your IOU's you cannot pay and are enslaved. They buy up the resources and you work for them!
                        Yes. We have a new world economy that has sprung up over the last few decades and centuries out of nowhere, thanks to many advances in science, technology, engineering and whatnot.

That new economy almost entirely lacks the structure, traditions, culture, morality, and integrated regulatory and balancing mechanisms of long standing and high esteem that are required for a healthy economic body.

It takes some generations of evolutionary pain to get to that. We are now engaged in a great struggle to determine whether this human civilization can long endure.

Comment

Working...
                        X