Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules

Hey I posted a thread called "Rules" We don't need no stinking rules. I was made fun of by Grape and Chris - I didn't like that. Now what I was trying to say is, with the Fed there are no RULES. Just make it up as they go - If today doesn't make a believer out of U than nothing will.

Will be the same outcome. Just make it more fun. jmho

rick

PS thanks for all the posts regarding how to play the coming market crash -I made 42K today on my BS account that I trade myself. Thanks again for all the posts.

Have u all seen the itulip picture of the sheep with only one looking up? Ba Ba. I am really not that smart but I am awake.
    rick
    Last edited by rabot10; December 16, 2008, 09:40 PM.

Re: Rules

Originally posted by RickBishop View Post
    Hey I posted a thread called "Rules" We don't need no stinking rules. I was made fun of by Grape and Chris - I didn't like that. Now what I was trying to say is, with the Fed there are no RULES. Just make it up as they go - If today doesn't make a believer out of U than nothing will.

Will be the same outcome. Just make it more fun. jmho

rick

PS thanks for all the post regarding how to play the coming market crash -I made 42K today. Thanks again for all the posts.

Have u all seen the itulip picture of the sheep with only one looking up? Ba Ba. I am really not that smart but I am awake.
    rick
    congratulations! I never make fun of anyone. May I borrow a few clams until Friday to buy a hamburger today?

Comment

Originally posted by grapejelly View Post
      congratulations! I never make fun of anyone. May I borrow a few clams until Friday to buy a hamburger today?
      No!!!!!!!!! Oh ya by the way more than happy to post my trades. That is becouse i am up lol
      Last edited by rabot10; December 16, 2008, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Rick, my comment was made tongue-in-cheek. Apologies if I caused you offence.

Comment

Working...
        X