Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

genesis aka kurt denninger... bagged! liar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genesis aka kurt denninger... bagged! liar!

came across this beauty today looking around for stuff on schiff... this from kurt denninger.

two counts of lying... ej called the top of the stock market dec 2007 and 'ka' predicts psot bubble disinflation.

life must be tough for guys like denninger who claimed the fed cannot buy assets, etc. and we'd have a crashing money supply, gold at $300, etc. what a ******* idiot.

Re: genesis aka kurt denninger... bagged! liar!

and the forum it is on is?

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
      came across this beauty today looking around for stuff on schiff... this from kurt denninger.

two counts of lying... ej called the top of the stock market dec 2007 and 'ka' predicts psot bubble disinflation.

life must be tough for guys like denninger who claimed the fed cannot buy assets, etc. and we'd have a crashing money supply, gold at $300, etc. what a ******* idiot.

I give it the ultracrepidarian award of the year... ;)

http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...epidarian&r=66
      http://www.NowAndTheFuture.com

Comment

Originally posted by doom&gloom View Post
        and the forum it is on is?
        Tickerforum.

Great thread, and they basically put Schiff in his place.

Comment

Originally posted by phirang View Post
          Tickerforum.

Great thread, and they basically put Schiff in his place.
          schiff's an ideologue. beware the ideological fund manager! especially one who's dad is in prison for financial related stuff.

beware blowhards like denniger, too. he censors as 'tin foil hat' any opinion he doesn't agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
            schiff's an ideologue. beware the ideological fund manager! especially one who's dad is in prison for financial related stuff.

beware blowhards like denniger, too. he censors as 'tin foil hat' any opinion he doesn't agree with.
            ideologue 2 : an often blindly partisan advocate or adherent of a particular ideology Merriam-Websters 11th Collegiate Dictionary.

I fail to see where there is a great difference in Schiff's being by your accord an "ideologue" and your being one with regard to anything Eric writes in the way of opinion.

Is it possible that you fail or recognize "blowhards" when it strikes me that you "censor" anything that doesn't agree with Eric's writings?

If the whole world thought one way about investments there would be no way to make money with them.
            Jim 69 y/o

"...Texans...the lowest form of white man there is." Robert Duvall, as Al Sieber, in "Geronimo." (see "Location" for examples.)

Dedicated to the idea that all people deserve a chance for a healthy productive life. B&M Gates Fdn.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement. Unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Nickerson View Post
              ideologue 2 : an often blindly partisan advocate or adherent of a particular ideology Merriam-Websters 11th Collegiate Dictionary.

I fail to see where there is a great difference in Schiff's being by your accord an "ideologue" and your being one with regard to anything Eric writes in the way of opinion.

Is it possible that you fail or recognize "blowhards" when it strikes me that you "censor" anything that doesn't agree with Eric's writings?

If the whole world thought one way about investments there would be no way to make money with them.
              an ideologue is someone who follows an ideology such as gold = money so buy gold, gov't is weaker than markets so the gov't can't stop the money supply from crashing, etc. ideology imposes beliefs on markets and markets don't give a shit what any of us believes. so you have to be 100% non ideological and follow the data and a solid thesis if you want to make/preserve your $$$.

i have no power to censor anything. denniger moves well argued threads to 'tin foil hat' that he doesn't agree with, and if that doesn't shut up the dissenter he closes the thread... and if that doesn't work he bans the poster. that's why i don't go there anymore. i have never seen any censorship here. you can find a half dozen threads here on future 'deflation' despite the fact that this 100% contradicts ej's thesis. you will see not one thread on tickerform about inflation because denniger doesn't 'believe in it'.

as you yourself stated, if ej starts selling a fund ala schiff the golden goose is cooked. recent experience with europac is proof of you own statement.

the only... ONLY... investments itulip has ever recommended since getting out of the stock market in dec 2007 was to hang onto the 10% - 15% gold you bought at $270 if you were here in 2001 and t-bills via treas direct. no stocks, especially mining stocks. no 'put all your money into commodities.'

it irritates the shit out of me when i hear anyone here saying that itulip failed to tell them to get out of commodities. hello, he never told you to buy them to begin with. he's on cnbc telling you to go to cash not buy alt energy stocks. i don't like the role of pointing this stuff out all the time but some people, like you, who were big naysayers on ej's sell dec 2007 short stocks call would rather die than admit you missed the boat.

how's that drawdown, big guy?

Comment

Working...
              X