November 11, 2006 (Money Matters)

Interview on americasbubbleeconomy.
    Ed.

Re: Money Matters host Gary Goldberg interviews Eric Janszen

Originally posted by Fred

Gary Goldberg interviews Eric Janszen
    November 11, 2006 (Money Matters)

Interview on americasbubbleeconomy
    My first chance to hear the voice behind the face or behind the keyboard, and I thought it would be a Yankee or Massachusetts voice. Sounded more like a Texan's voice than anything. I am glad you are getting the opportunity to spread your views.
    Last edited by FRED; November 12, 2006, 08:02 PM.
    Jim 69 y/o

"...Texans...the lowest form of white man there is." Robert Duvall, as Al Sieber, in "Geronimo." (see "Location" for examples.)

Dedicated to the idea that all people deserve a chance for a healthy productive life. B&M Gates Fdn.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement. Unknown.

Comment

Re: Money Matters host Gary Goldberg interviews Eric Janszen

Originally posted by Jim Nickerson
      My first chance to hear the voice behind the face or behind the keyboard, and I thought it would be a Yankee or Massachusetts voice. Sounded more like a Texan's voice than anything. I am glad you are getting the opportunity to spread your views.
      Allow me just add that - it's a pleasure to hear EJ's voice on the radio interview. Whether it sounded like a Bostonian or Texan, there's a true "voice" inside of the vocal voice that I deeply appreciate, and we shall "listen" to the signs of warning that EJ has briefly touched on in this interview. For those of you haven't have a chance to listen to it yet - I recommend you to click on now, enjoy it and share your view here with us...!

Comment

Working...
      X