Problem-Reaction-Solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem-Reaction-Solution?

Read this post in it's entirety. It would be a cruel crime if such events were to allowed to be foisted onto the citizenry of the United States for A SECOND TIME!

Link: http://www.safehaven.com/pdf/gnazzo_20080606.pdf

(or see attached)
    Attached Files

Re: Problem-Reaction-Solution?

Originally posted by jtabeb View Post
    Read this post in it's entirety. It would be a cruel crime if such events were to allowed to be foisted onto the citizenry of the United States for A SECOND TIME!

(or see attached)
    If we do nothing, they will do it again...

Sheeple don't deserve to be free, because they are happy to be confined to their assigned pastures (giving them an illusion of choice), well guarded by shepherd dogs which are ready to round the poor dumb animals whenever the shepherd wants to milk them, decides it's time for shearing the wool or loading the slaughter house truck.

Comment

Originally posted by $#* View Post
      If we do nothing, they will do it again...

Sheeple don't deserve to be free, because they are happy to be confined to their assigned pastures (giving them an illusion of choice), well guarded by shepherd dogs which are ready to round the poor dumb animals whenever the shepherd wants to milk them, decides it's time for shearing the wool or loading the slaughter house truck.
      It's a little scary, but that's the way the Military Brass always describes our role in society - sheep dogs. Seriously, it was in a speech by Gen David Goldfein. We had to read his book "Sharing Success, Owning Failure: Preparing to Command in the Twenty-First Century Air Force," and then listen to him speak as part of our intermediate level officer development curriculum.

The "shepherd" is the Gov according to the brass, BTW.

Comment

(or see attached)
        they were a wordy bunch in those days, weren't they? today we got it boiled down to 33.

Sec. 8. Review.

Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency.
        dcarrigg nails it here...

http://itulip.com/forums/showthread....49713#poststop

Comment

It's a little scary, but that's the way the Military Brass always describes our role in society - sheep dogs. Seriously, it was in a speech by Gen David Goldfein. We had to read his book "Sharing Success, Owning Failure: Preparing to Command in the Twenty-First Century Air Force," and then listen to him speak as part of our intermediate level officer development curriculum.

The "shepherd" is the Gov according to the brass, BTW.
          Some of the most absurd bullshit I've ever heard in life came out of the mouths of military officers. I've never had so many horribly violent thoughts as when I was surrounded by those people. No offense intended to you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by tombat1913 View Post
            Some of the most absurd bullshit I've ever heard in life came out of the mouths of military officers. I've never had so many horribly violent thoughts as when I was surrounded by those people. No offense intended to you sir.
            I don't think he will be offended. The same corruption that had engulfed the Congress had spread all over the government including the armed services.

Today West Point doesn't produce many officers and gentlemen, the bulk is PowerPont warriors, political lap-dogs, media spinsters, boot-lickers, braindead-toadies and other specialties that guarantee a fast track carrier.

And if you thought you had a bad experience, try to imagine how it would be to spend an evening surrounded by politicians and lobbyists. The bullshit would be unbearable and sticky, the thoughts would go from violence to sadistic fantasies, and everything would be drowned in nausea.

But going back to the subject. That happens when people become sheeple: everything rots.

Comment

Originally posted by tombat1913 View Post
              I agree with one exception "SENIOR OFFICERS", no offense taken

Comment

Working...
              X