Quote Originally Posted by GRG55 View Post
No idea shiny! I don't live in the USA. Best you speak to your Congressional representative.

Ahhh, call my congressional representative. Thanks for the laugh. I needed that. ;-)

The only thing I've ever gotten after contacting a congressional representative is a form letter thanking me for contacting them, sorry but they can't help me with my problem, and then a flood of mail begging me for campaign contributions.

I hope it's better where you live.