• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOKE Utopia

Re: WOKE Utopia

"a Woke utopia that bullies people into silence."

Jonathan Pie is a jewel.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Comment

The best thing that can happen is elements of BLM/ANTIFA turn towards high profile political violence.

That will lead to certain destruction of BLM/ANTIFA.

This is based on the historical examples of Baader-Meinhoff Red Army Faction and Weather Underground.

They all enjoyed shockingly high public support right until they shifted to high profile violence, their support collapsed, they were hunted down, and eliminated.

Although in the case of the Weather Underground, when convicted terrorist murderers were released from prison, they were fully embraced by academia.

Exemplifying the radical leftist stronghold significant slices of academia represent in the US.

Imagine Timothy McVeigh getting a job as an adjunct or associate professor at a university if he was released from prison?

If BLM/ANTIFA remain below the threshold of high profile political violence then it could, counterintuitively, lead to a much longer, much more painful, and potentially much more violent domestic political fight.

Comment

Ah, the 1970's true upperclass Terrorists, just love the way the BMW was known as Baader-Meinhoff Wagon...because they wouldn't be seen dead in Ford.
          As for the Weather underground if they had not had that er....."Slight mishap" in the town house in New York they would have killed more people in one night than the Red Army Faction would have in 15 years!

Comment

Comment

I noticed something in this I noticed before, the Women are the driving force, they also total bitches......they dumped their kids to "Fight" this "war".
              The Weather underground, SLA & Charles Manson................all had nasty females.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
                I noticed something in this I noticed before, the Women are the driving force, they also total bitches......they dumped their kids to "Fight" this "war".
                The Weather underground, SLA & Charles Manson................all had nasty females.

Mike
                That's the conclusion to draw from this? Somehow the women were "total bitches" and were worse than the men? "Nasty females"? Oh, Mike... you're better than this.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

No, that's my point!
                  Women are normally nice, caring warm, level headed.......they would have ZERO to do with these half wits.

For me that's the most shocking thing, where did these women come from?

Their worse than Hillary Clinton !

Comment

Here is a REAL woman of substance!

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
                      No, that's my point!
                      Women are normally nice, caring warm, level headed.......they would have ZERO to do with these half wits.

For me that's the most shocking thing, where did these women come from?

Their worse than Hillary Clinton !
                      That general assumption about women isn't true, Mike. History is full of accounts of women being even more vicious than men. Especially in tribal cultures that have a strong US-vs-THEM way of seeing the world.

Oxytocin is the hormone that causes social bonding. It makes mothers bond with their babies. But oxytocin also makes people more hostile and aggressive to those they deem to be "NOT US."

As US-vs-THEM thinking rises, expect to see more vicious violence.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shiny! View Post
                          That general assumption about women isn't true, Mike. History is full of accounts of women being even more vicious than men. Especially in tribal cultures that have a strong US-vs-THEM way of seeing the world.

Oxytocin is the hormone that causes social bonding. It makes mothers bond with their babies. But oxytocin also makes people more hostile and aggressive to those they deem to be "NOT US."

As US-vs-THEM thinking rises, expect to see more vicious violence.
                          It is worth mentioning that the common stereotype of men being responsible for war and conflict and women mostly being on the receiving end of it is patently false.

A related stereotype is women only or mostly playing supporting roles in violent activism/terrorism/insurgency.

While female participation runs below parity, if you were to measure and rank die-hard/true believer/adherents in the west, the results would shock most folks.

Not unlike female national leadership in conflict: Golda Meir, Indira Ghandi, Margaret Thatcher, Hillary Clinton

We’re far more equal, in both good and bad, than we are often trained to believe.

I love talking to radical adherents to stereotypes, especially if it descends into some bizarre rant in feminism, and I can whip out Angela Lansbury as Eleanor Iselin in Manchuria Candidate representing one of film’s greatest feminist characters, representing female strength and empowerment.

If women can be anything, they can also be the truly frightening and seemingly invincible apex predator.

Yin requires Yang.

Comment

Originally posted by lakedaemonian View Post
                            It is worth mentioning that the common stereotype of men being responsible for war and conflict and women mostly being on the receiving end of it is patently false.

A related stereotype is women only or mostly playing supporting roles in violent activism/terrorism/insurgency.

While female participation runs below parity, if you were to measure and rank die-hard/true believer/adherents in the west, the results would shock most folks.

Not unlike female national leadership in conflict: Golda Meir, Indira Ghandi, Margaret Thatcher, Hillary Clinton

We’re far more equal, in both good and bad, than we are often trained to believe.

I love talking to radical adherents to stereotypes, especially if it descends into some bizarre rant in feminism, and I can whip out Angela Lansbury as Eleanor Iselin in Manchuria Candidate representing one of film’s greatest feminist characters, representing female strength and empowerment.

If women can be anything, they can also be the truly frightening and seemingly invincible apex predator.

Yin requires Yang.
                            So true. Most of the stereotypical differences between men and women are cultural, not genetic. The X and Y don't have as much power to determine behavior as is commonly believed.

For instance, yesterday I learned that the stereotype of males being better at math than females is purely cultural. In the US where there is a big difference between boys and girls in aptitude and test scores, it was found that even beginning in 1st grade, boys are called on more often than girls to answer math problems, and boys are praised more than girls when they get the answer right. In countries where boys and girls are treated more alike in school, math performance is equal between the sexes. In the countries where boys and girls are treated most alike in school and in aspirational encouragement, e.g. "yes, daughter, you can be a rocket scientist if you want," girls are even slightly better at math than boys.

Source: Robert Sapolsky: Behavioral Genetics II

Comment

Humans are overall a terribly violent, vicious species. Civil laws, cultural and religious mores try to temper our impulsive behavior so that we can live together in peaceful productivity but when those systems break down, best go hide in your bunker.

Comment

Working...
                              X