Car production CRASH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car production CRASH

Even at give away rates people are now NOT buying, even Ford are reducing production in Europe

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/02/ni...to-decade-low/

AS for Nissan, well the Words out on how crap they are:-

Re: Car production CRASH

Originally posted by Mega View Post
    Even at give away rates people are now NOT buying, even Ford are reducing production in Europe

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/02/ni...to-decade-low/

AS for Nissan, well the Words out on how crap they are:-

Ah yes, the 1970s. Those were the days. Back when the Datsun (NOT Nissan) B210s, 510s and Z-cars were cleaning up at the track and taking the SCCA Class Championships with drivers like Walt Maas, John Morton, Bob Sharp and Paul Newman (yes, that Paul Newman, who won the 1979 C Production Championship in a Bob Sharp prepared Z). A 45 year old picture of my '72 gymkhana racer attached.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GRG55 View Post
      Ah yes, the 1970s. Those were the days. Back when the Datsun (NOT Nissan) B210s, 510s and Z-cars were cleaning up at the track and taking the SCCA Class Championships with drivers like Walt Maas, John Morton, Bob Sharp and Paul Newman (yes, that Paul Newman, who won the 1979 C Production Championship in a Bob Sharp prepared Z). A 45 year old picture of my '72 gymkhana racer attached.

i'd hoped you'd have been leaning against your car dressed like paul newman.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
            i'd hoped you'd have been leaning against your car dressed like paul newman.
            1/2 of what you asked.
            Leaning against the car. Alas, sans Nomex.
            (not to mention thinner, with more hair when this was taken in Sept 1977)
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GRG55 View Post
              1/2 of what you asked.
              Leaning against the car. Alas, sans Nomex.
              (not to mention thinner, with more hair when this was taken in Sept 1977)
              great picture!

Comment

Working...
              X