Mega goes FULL "ALEX JONES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega goes FULL "ALEX JONES"

Upshot, this thing is a bad case of the flu!............nothing more!
    0.2% !!!!!! (best Case) is wot Flu kills here EVERY YEAR.

Something else IS going on here, this is a cover, a Blag

Re: Mega goes FULL "ALEX JONES"

Originally posted by Mega View Post

Upshot, this thing is a bad case of the flu!............nothing more!
    0.2% !!!!!! (best Case) is wot Flu kills here EVERY YEAR.

Something else IS going on here, this is a cover, a Blag
    his numbers don't make much sense to me.

eg. number of suspected cases could be off by factor 10, but his number of deaths is still only from confirmed cased in hospitals?
    what about all serious cases that were not taken in because of saturation of capacity?

Have we even seen the number of registered deaths in Hubei province vs. the seasonal average?

And it makes little sense to calculate the CFR from # infected people when that number is still increasing substantially, and compare that to the number of deaths, when it takes on average 2-4 weeks for the disease to progress till the point you may die.

I'd strongly argue against drawing any conclusions from figures provided by the CCP. At best, look for secondary indicators in the hope they might be less 'massaged', or look at figures for places outside China.

Give it another 4-5 weeks and we may start to see full blown epidemics in Hong Kong, Singapore and London.

I doubt the NHS will fare much better than the chinese healthcare, considering the state it's been in for the past decade (or longer).
    engineer with little (or even no) economic insight

Comment

Its not just his figs, its what Shinny said.......people don't suffer in silence, yes the CCP will try to muzzle things, but we have a "Deadly silence".......I smell a rat (year of the rat)

Lets think, political cover for a collapse China's bulshit (& the West) growth figs?

Comment

Its not just his figs, its what Shinny said.......people don't suffer in silence, yes the CCP will try to muzzle things, but we have a "Deadly silence".......I smell a rat (year of the rat)

Lets think, political cover for a collapse China's bulshit (& the West) growth figs?
        silence because of the totalitarian state not wanting to look impotent, and perhaps they know more about the origins which they don't want the public to discuss about.

Wait until it hits countries outside China. There's little use of trying to extrapolate anything based on Chinese figures.
        Last edited by FrankL; February 15, 2020, 02:33 AM.

Comment

sure glad the cdc budget is being cut substantially.

Comment

Only 1 death in Europe so far, bloke FROM China & +80 years old..........sorry but I don't get it.
            This began before Xmas, we almost to March ......by now half the Planet would have had........yet its not.

Mike

Comment

Only 1 death in Europe so far, bloke FROM China & +80 years old..........sorry but I don't get it.
              This began before Xmas, we almost to March ......by now half the Planet would have had........yet its not.

Mike
              I think you are impatient.

Let's look how the three cities mentioned earlier, London, Singapore and Hong Kong, will do in about three weeks.

Comment

Sudden change of heart:-
                https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...tinues-spread/

Comment

This IS going to blow over & soon

Comment

Working...
                  X