No announcement yet.

AOC:- Are they going to get rid of her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC:- Are they going to get rid of her?

Trump hopes not

My Dog is not well, she only 7 but very sick the Vet thinks she got a infection of some kind vomting sick & blood........he done what he can I stay with her tonight, he given her a shot to stop her being sick......next 24 hours are critical

Mike

Re: AOC:- Are they going to get rid of her?

Originally posted by Mega View Post
    My Dog is not well...
    Keeping your friend in mind, Mike, and praying s/he pulls through. Stay as close by as you can. That gives them strength and succor, just like it does any of us in a similar state.

Post a picture of your dog when you have the chance. Would love to see it.

Comment

Trump hopes not

My Dog is not well, she only 7 but very sick the Vet thinks she got a infection of some kind vomting sick & blood........he done what he can I stay with her tonight, he given her a shot to stop her being sick......next 24 hours are critical

Mike
      Hope you’re dog pulls thru.

They are the best of us.

Comment

Ok, My Thanks
        Its just coming on 8:00 am here in blighty........she NOT been sick again, she drinking ok & just had a slice of ham off me.
        I even got her to eat a tablet .......so its been a long night, but it looking better.
        Mike

Comment

Ok, My Thanks
          Its just coming on 8:00 am here in blighty........she NOT been sick again, she drinking ok & just had a slice of ham off me.
          I even got her to eat a tablet .......so its been a long night, but it looking better.
          Mike
          That's great news, Mike. So pleased to hear it. In honor of her recovery, allow me to share a story about our feisty, fiercely loyal southern belle, our Dixie dingo, old yellar swomp dawg:

Comment

No nonsense dog
            bella is still not 100%, she been for a short walk ...she did her business & had a wee...........ok.

She sleeping along side me right now..........its looking better, but I am still concerned.

Mike

Comment

Working...
            X