WEll, well look who just died!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WEll, well look who just died!

Surely a man like you, so close to the throne, still has a friend or two who could whisper to the king? Tell him to trash the Italians on Columbus Day. Blow off Leo on St Paddy's. Say kielbasa sucks. We're all, after all, people with no skin in the game. We're so close now. Push it over the edge. We're on the verge of making America great again. Let's stop pussyfooting around.

Comment

"the rest of you are just visiting," right?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

though, come to think of it, i suppose native americans might have a different point of view. but of course they were mostly killed, the survivors ghettoized, genocide victims of biological and other kinds of warfare, so who cares what they might think, right? nothing beats the old fashioned way of establishing sovereignty.
      Last edited by jk; August 12, 2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
        "the rest of you are just visiting," ...
        Originally posted by dcarrigg View Post
        Surely a man like you,...
        Gentlemen, I'm sure there's something quite profound in these quips and I can't tell you just how disappointed I am in myself for not keeping pace with your brand of erudite repartee.

Guess I'm not so sharp, only y'all keep cuttin' and I still ain't bleeding'

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsman View Post
          Gentlemen, I'm sure there's something quite profound in these quips and I can't tell you just how disappointed I am in myself for not keeping pace with your brand of erudite repartee.

Guess I'm not so sharp, only y'all keep cuttin' and I still ain't bleeding'
          Manifestly, multisyllabic rejoinders supervene the boorish drollery, which inaugurates the altercation. Matters of ensanguined falchions notwithstanding, one might excogitate the instigations of such deportment...

Slàinte. Enjoy your Medicare.
          Last edited by dcarrigg; August 13, 2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X