Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump V AOC

Re: Trump V AOC

I can't watch that dude for more than 20 seconds.

My suggestion for him is as follows:

Comment

Here's another video by the same person, Tarl Warwick.
      I can find better sources of advice, his thinking seems a bit muddled.

Comment

Home Run!
        DNC is in BIG trouble!

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think Trump (Kirk) has it in hand

Comment

Comment

The DNC has no leader, its weak.......it needs a strong person whom can re-connect to working class whom don't care about SJW's......but do care about jobs etc.

Comment

Depends on where you live.

Up here, the GOP is deader than the Tories in Scotland. I mean that quite literally. There is but 1 elected to federal office anywhere in the six New England states. They have control of 0 state houses or senates. They have but 2/6 governorships. That's it. It's never been so one-sided in my life.

But that's what we're facing. A real digging in. Now that the court just green-lit unlimited gerrymandering, it's gonna be hard to get the parties in control today out any time in the near future.

Comment

Trump could & should be beat, but like Reagan in the 80's the DNC is all over the place, it doesn't play well

Comment

We'll see what comes. It's early days yet. We're only 900 days into Trump's presidency, about 600 more to go. Bit over halfway.

Comment

Look, I got no Dog in this fight, but to me looking in its the Back to the Future (1980's)
                          If the DNC had a "Plan" then they be looking good, they don't so they not.

They should have sat down when they lost & asked themselves an honest question: "Why did we lose"?

Trouble is that would mean looking at Border fence, the sell out of American jobs etc...............so they decied to go all out "Russia hacking"

Total nonsense, zero proof........the lie wouldn't be believed by any objective honest person.......so they tried to run it over & over again........it might have worked for the Nazi's but not the DNC & worse still it made their old school media "Friends" look totally sick & twisted as well...............

THe British have a saying, when your in a hole...stop digging.
                          Mega

Comment

Not sure the DNC has all that much power outside the nominating process. The head of it spends most of his time at a university office in Providence. It ain't much of an organization. You're not wrong that it does a lot of boneheaded stuff and it has operatives in the press. And you're not wrong that some of them didn't do any soul searching after the disaster of the Clinton campaign. But it's a new day. Leadership is largely up for grabs. That's why the primary's such a free-for-all at the moment. And that's why I say we'll see what comes.

Comment

re the first post/video in this thread. only watched the first 36 seconds and it is absolutely correct: trump baited the dems with his "go back where you came from.." and now the house of representatives is spending its time reacting to his tweet, and "unifying" around its most controversial members. unfortunately those are also the most off-putting members for the moderate suburban women who flipped the house. it was a clever ploy, and the dems swallowed it hook, line and sinker. when will they learn to ignore his provocations and go about the business of creating policies which can win elections?

Comment

Working...
                              X