Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyndon LaRouche Hates Mega

............Or ANY BRITISH types!

Just can't fathom him, sounds like he is right wing then spouts ideas/plans that are right out of 1970's USSR!

British are Evil!

We Must bring down the British Empire!

The reson that Gas is over $3 a gal is the British.....................There was me thinking it was all those $ your been printing inflating the price!

Silly Me!
    Mike

Re: Lyndon LaRouche Hates Mega

Lyndon LaRouche is the genuine article - a world class LOONEY TUNE (and a paranoid to boot).

http://www.nonstick.com/wsounds/theme.au
    Last edited by Contemptuous; January 19, 2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
      ............Or ANY BRITISH types!

Just can't fathom him, sounds like he is right wing then spouts ideas/plans that are right out of 1970's USSR!

British are Evil!

We Must bring down the British Empire!

The reson that Gas is over $3 a gal is the British.....................There was me thinking it was all those $ your been printing inflating the price!

Silly Me!
      Mike
      fact that you give a shit about le douche says a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
        fact that you give a shit about le douche says a lot.
        Mega is British, and doesn't know much abour la Rouche -- so this post was probably justified on his part. LaR has been around on the US scene for many decades -- but is unknown outside the US

Comment

Originally posted by Rajiv View Post
          Mega is British, and doesn't know much abour la Rouche -- so this post was probably justified on his part. LaR has been around on the US scene for many decades -- but is unknown outside the US
          le douche exists to ensure that libertarians are discredited as a political party so that the republicrats remain unopposed. ron paul's more credible, but associates with enough whackos and freaks to keep 95% of serious voters away.

Comment

Working...
          X