3% today !
    What gives?
    Mike

Re: Silver Spikes

More up again!
    Mike

Comment

Did you invest in silver Mike? Are you capturing some of this run up?
      I could not bring myself to pull the trigger,despite what looks like an obvious set up for a silver rally.

Comment

I held silver for 10+ years, it ran from low $20 up to $45 ish as I recall................EJ BEGGED me to sell as it was bubble, I didn't because I was keen to hold non £ assits . It didn't just fall....it crashed!

I wish I could buy into his firm, but I can't see away to do it from Liverpool

Mike

Comment

I posted on other threads about the historically high gold/silver ratio.
          I've been poking around trying to understand it, and decided that the ratio will never be going back to long term historical norms.
          Worldwide silver production just keeps growing relentlessly, while demand is mainly for industrial uses, and there is not much chance of a swift upturn in the global economy.
          Silver is about $16/oz as I type this. Any upside might be to a price like $20 or $25, but I can't see any reason to expect $40 again.

Comment

Up to $24...........back to $18 then up to $39
            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
              I held silver for 10+ years, it ran from low $20 up to $45 ish as I recall................EJ BEGGED me to sell as it was bubble, I didn't because I was keen to hold non £ assits . It didn't just fall....it crashed!

I wish I could buy into his firm, but I can't see away to do it from Liverpool

Mike

Mike, did you invest in physical silver? From the chart, silver dumped big time in 2008, dropping from $17 to $9. Were you there at that time? Was it possible to buy $9 or $10 silver?

Comment

As I recall I bought in at $13 ish, but do remember the £ was $2.10 ish.........thus a did/doing ok.

Mike

Comment

As I recall I bought in at $13 ish, but do remember the £ was $2.10 ish.........thus a did/doing ok.

Mike

Would the sterling pound rebound after brexit? I don't know much about Brexit, but in most cases, the uncertainly is worst than the actual event.

Comment

Originally posted by thriftyandboringinohio View Post
                    Did you invest in silver Mike? Are you capturing some of this run up?
                    I could not bring myself to pull the trigger,despite what looks like an obvious set up for a silver rally.

Are you getting physical silver? If so, the low premium silver in 10 oz or smaller sizes are already in short supply. I just checked major dealers online, there is probably less than 20 or 30 million dollars worth of low premium silver that can be purchased online in the entire usa.

Comment

Originally posted by touchring View Post
                      Would the sterling pound rebound after brexit? I don't know much about Brexit, but in most cases, the uncertainly is worst than the actual event.
                      The dithering over Brexit makes one wonder how these people ever ran an Empire...

Comment

Not many Neo-Libs to deal with back in those days!
                        My Late Father told me of "Empire day" when we would thank the Good Lord for making us Top Dogs............

Comment

Am Ok right now............Can you get me any "EJ's" ?
                          Mike

Comment

Not many Neo-Libs to deal with back in those days!
                            My Late Father told me of "Empire day" when we would thank the Good Lord for making us Top Dogs............
                            Britain needs a donald trump?

Comment

...Here by Thursday I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X