KIlling Eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIlling Eve

I sat at my workstation, like most Home office depts. its full of middle-class types...........They chat about allsorts of sh1t.

Is a football team going to win the cup?.......Well a team made up of overseas player (good ones) & a few "local" players........I remember when football team was LOCAL players only!

Late-ly it is TV, yes my co workers don't do much on the internet other than shop, Tinder etc.

They basic-ly piss on all day about what TV series is being hyped........the last one was Chemobyl, which I must admit was good.

So, all of them are wetting themselves that "KIlling Eve" 2nd series is just starting..........so I thought I watch some of it via Youtube.

What Sh1t !
    Total shit at that!

It appears to be a mash up of a 80's Black widow film with Debra Winger & Kill Bill...........it makes ZERO sense & its so unlikely as to be laughed at.
    The acting is poor, the lead is from Liverpool & I swear I met her many years ago some where, her eastern European accent is a joke. The woman who is tracking her is also deeply unimpressive & again I work with professionals whom have in there past done overseas postings ..............it just is not like that at all.

So why the attraction?
    Well I guess the Hype via old media but that doesn't explain all of it.

I am thinking "Middleclass snuff-film?................a "polite" way of watching Snuff viewing?
    Am pretty sure it will boil down to becoming a (white) male hate/3rd Wave fem/Lesbo "adventure".............

Roll on the Revoultion!

Mike
    Last edited by Mega; July 01, 2019, 03:08 PM.

Re: KIlling Eve

I don't own a TV. Haven't for decades. Too busy with my own reality to watch reality television.

Comment

Re: KIlling Eve

Early 2000's I began to sus that something was VERY wrong ref the Banking sector, it made no sense what so ever.........TV & press had no clue..............I turned to the internet, found Schiff/Rickards & EJ............began to inform myself about what was happening.

Mike

Comment

Working...
      X