Michael Moore v Working people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moore v Working people

I liked Michael moore many years ago, the Leftist BBC gave him a slot on BBC2 to "Cry" for the poor working class people getting their (massively over paid jobs) shipped out overseas. Ford/GM had little choice & frankly the UAW only had themselves to blame. I must admit he did make some very good points & i quite liked him.

Then over time i began to see him for what he is, a DEMO_SLAVE master whom likes to see most people a hell of a lot poorer then him!
    Any attempt for the Working people to take control of the DEMO-party MUST be stopped, "We" (They) will tell you what to think & what to vote for. These bastards even had the front to try to foster "Hillary" on them............Thank God for Trump.

I don't like him in much the way i didn't like Thacther or Regan......but they were needed!

So, now that things (at lest for the time being) are looking up for the Working class, what has the fat old slave master got to say for himself?

Well..........doesn't that just take your breath way!................in other words "The "Slaves" must be happy being poor, not working their way out of debt, not building a new better life. Better dead than Red michael?
    Bastard!

Re: Michael Moore v Working people

Oh Dear!

Comment

Working...
    X