Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So itulip officially dead?

EJ
    Is your company listed?..................can i buy stock?
    Mike

Comment

Thank you, EJ. Even this small update helps to keep the faithful...well...faithful. All the best.
      "...the western financial system has already failed. The failure has just not yet been realized, while the system remains confident that it is still alive." Jesse

Comment

for those who want an active itulip, i invite your thoughts on the ongoing loss of the dollar's hegemony, here.

as rjwjr's signature notes:"...the western financial system has already failed. The failure has just not yet been realized, while the system remains confident that it is still alive." Jesse

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
          for those who want an active itulip, i invite your thoughts on the ongoing loss of the dollar's hegemony, here.

as rjwjr's signature notes:"...the western financial system has already failed. The failure has just not yet been realized, while the system remains confident that it is still alive." Jesse
          Since I am, to my regret, no longer a paying member (can anybody guess the reason? ), I will post here. What is so wrong about the loss of the dollar's hegemony? I am from Spain so I couldn't care less. I also won't care if the euro fails. I hope I don't offend anybody, but the US is only about 25% of the world GDP, and there is a logic that mandates some kind of consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by shiny! View Post
            Thank you for chiming in, EJ. Miss you around here.
            +1
            If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvaro Spain View Post
              Since I am, to my regret, no longer a paying member (can anybody guess the reason? ), I will post here. What is so wrong about the loss of the dollar's hegemony? I am from Spain so I couldn't care less. I also won't care if the euro fails. I hope I don't offend anybody, but the US is only about 25% of the world GDP, and there is a logic that mandates some kind of consequences.
              i don't think anyone here is approaching this issue as "right" or "wrong."

the loss of dollar hegemony represents a huge shift in the global economy. thus a site devoted to macro-economics and macro investments will include discussion of that question.

Comment

Working...
              X