Want to help VirZOOM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to help VirZOOM?

Contribute to the VirZOOM IndieGoGo campaign by pledging to buy a VirZOOM. Or two, one that your family can play to compete with family or friends anywhere in the world where there's an Internet connection in virtual worlds in real time.

Re: Want to help VirZOOM?

Eric,

This is very addictive. I am having to force myself to get off the bike after 25 Kilometers in one session just with bandits game. Being asked by friends if I have cut down on rice(I blame rice for my belly) as my family pack(belly) reduced by half since last 2 weeks. I am strongly recommending VZ to everyone I know and they can see the results for themselves.

Comment

Is there a "HOOKER" Game?

Mega

Comment

Originally posted by akkibaba View Post
        Eric,

This is very addictive. I am having to force myself to get off the bike after 25 Kilometers in one session just with bandits game. Being asked by friends if I have cut down on rice(I blame rice for my belly) as my family pack(belly) reduced by half since last 2 weeks. I am strongly recommending VZ to everyone I know and they can see the results for themselves.
        For the iTulip community's information akkibaba is a VirZOOM investor who received a unit recently. We shipped our first product in June. Other reviews...

"We have experienced all the games and we really couldn't stop playing it. It's really awesome!"
        - CEO of a China VR Arcades company

weaksauce12 ‏@weaksauce12
        "@VirZOOM Curse your horrible VR bike. I now go to work exhausted every morning because I can't stop playing Lord of Tanks after I wake up!"

My co-founder and I find it immensely satisfying to set out to create a product to solve a real problem... and it actually works!

Comment

.............& your latest thoughts on Gold/Silver Inflation/Middle East ETC?

Comment

Originally posted by Mega View Post
            .............& your latest thoughts on Gold/Silver Inflation/Middle East ETC?
            Greenspan is right. The next surprise is inflation.

Comment

Am surpised by that, i mean we seem locked into a deflationaly world..........sure you get spikes of inflation when you devalue the yen or £ etc. Everytime i think "This is it"...it is not .....................How long till we get back to a real world, you know inflatiion/intrest rates (posative ones!)

Oh Hum
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by EJ View Post

Thank you, EJ!

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

I think you have already done this but you should create tandem/team games for VirZoom.

There is nothing more that millennials like than to compete against peers in a computer game, video game, VR or augmented reality setting.

Comment

Thanks, EJ! But, could we get some more clarification as to when the inflation will hit, how it will impact various markets (equities, gold, oil, etc) and are we on the verge of the "Poom" in your Ka-Poom/Janszen scenario? Thanks as always.

Comment

And here's where it starts:

JOBLESS.jpg

The #1 or #2 ranked issue for US business in recent surveys is finding and retaining qualified staff.

Comment

Originally posted by GRG55 View Post
                        And here's where it starts:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5803[/ATTACH]

The #1 or #2 ranked issue for US business in recent surveys is finding and retaining qualified staff.
                        hasn't this been the case for some time, notably with tech workers? and thus the skyrocketing real estate prices in tech hubs.

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
                          hasn't this been the case for some time, notably with tech workers? and thus the skyrocketing real estate prices in tech hubs.
                          If growth is overvalued then it makes sense that high-growth companies can spend aggressively to drive further growth & then that spills out into the local economy.

I don't think tech workers are scarce so much as there are many companies competing for them in a small geographic area.

Look at how much Salesforce is spending on real estate & how quick those deals are getting done. There's no way those expenses would be rational & everything would be centralized in such an expensive area if growth wasn't overvalued by bond market manipulation.

There was an article in TheInformation (paywall, but certainly worth it for those in the tech industry) a week ago about how a couple brothers leading the Apple self-driving car software were moving back to North Carolina because of the absurd living costs in the bay area.

How can living cost be too expensive for department heads at companies with about a quarter trillion Dollars worth of bonds on their books?

That is not because talent is scarce, but rather because the local economy has been restructured by bubble economics, with loan products backed by speculative stock options & so on.

The condo I lived in last year in Oakland would sell for like $540,000+ in spite of poor construction quality & leaky walls. And if you paid cash and "owned" it then you'd be spending like $1,500 a month on HOA fees, property taxes & property insurance. And you'd expect those HOA fees to keep ramping up briskly as construction quality meant that hundreds of additional units would soon need wall/floor/roof replacements due to the leaks.

I lived in the midwest for a large portion of my life & can recall when my mom sold her house in rural Illinois about 15 years ago for about what a year of rent cost in Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
                            Yes. And before that it was with oil and gas sector workers and particularly technical staff such as engineers, geologists and geophysicists. There's always some pockets of activity that drive demand, but what we are seeing in the business surveys now, for the first time since the last recession, is a widespread, across the country issue of finding and retaining qualified staff. That's why I think we will see an expansion of the industry or region specific worker shortage driving wage inflation (the bad inflation according to the Fed). I am also of the view the Fed will be behind the curve with Yellen's game of hide & seek wrt Fed funds rate. The long rate is at risk of unhinging and heading up faster than short rates imo.

Comment

What happens when a couple of these Unicorns implode from lack of revenue?

Lot's of startups, but who will survive long enough to make money.

Comment

Working...
                              X