X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump to win?

Originally posted by Woodsman View Post
    Revenge is never simple. I think Christie glommed on to Trump because having been shellacked in the primaries and with Bridgegate nipping at his heels, it was go for broke time. He had no place else to go. Who can forget this priceless moment:

Trump took Christie on for the establishment cred and who knows, maybe just for the sheer pleasure of hanging another GOP skull on his wall. He pretty much owned the guy from that moment on. I'm sure Kushner the Younger's desire to set things right for his old man had a tangential influence, but would not the Occam's razor lead us to conclude that having no further use of Christie and given his baggage, it was simply the right time to fire the guy. He may keep him on in some humiliating bottle washer capacity in the event he might one day prove useful, or it could be that Christie might find his manhood again and walk. And nobody really cares outside of the geek prom set. The guy is a piece of work anyway and I'm glad to see his influence diminish.

The only thing Trump has going for him in that town is his inner circle and the support of the voters who elected him. The more he plays to those voters and appears to be fighting against the Washington establishment, Democrat or Republican, he's winning.

Every other faction in the D.C. Metro wants him gone, one way or another. It's hard to say who despises him more, the press or the Democrats. The Federal nomeklatura is 98% Democrat, excepting the guys and gals with the guns who skew towards the right. And the GOP leadership doesn't care for him either, but right now they're terrified of what comes next and none of them want to cross President Trump before the honeymoon never starts.

Has there been a president since Lincoln who has elicited such unbridled hate from his opposition?
    - fogo de chao - , a republican-democrat fusion cuisine of red meat. .

http://fogodechao.com/

Comment

Originally posted by santafe2 View Post
      You're most likely not insane DS but this game is a bit more complex than hide and seek. Bear with me. Trump's chief strategist is an anti-Semite. It's a matter of public record. The man hates Jews. He also hates anyone else who doesn't fit his narrow definition of worthwhile humans but that's another discussion.

But The Donald trusts his family more than anyone outside that circle. He trusts his daughter Ivanka and her husband as much as anyone in the family. He has to choose between the anti-Semitic BS of Steve Bannon and his family. I suspect that's too complex an idea for you and the rest of the iTulip crayon clan to process.

Jared is the son of a long standing New Jersey crime family. His father is indefensible...and a multi-billionaire. The Trump crime family are still pretenders but they have an exalted position. I know it's tough to try and wrap your brain around these ideas but money and power often Trumps religion.
      Is this a prologue to a new science fiction action adventure?

Comment

That's disgusting, this slander.
        Your ability to continue to genuflect to your racist past and present is disgusting. I also understand you can't reconcile your need for white privilege and your desire to move the country forward. That conflict has lead you to DJT and DJT is leading you back to your racist past.

There is only one Senator left who is as staunch a racist as Strom Thurmond was 50 years ago and that is Jeff Sessions. This is a man who should have been set aside when he first ran for office. This is a man who, like you and the Crayon Clan, think we've 'forced civil rights down the throats of people'. Like you, he's a neo-Confederate. He's a racist. Unlike you, he's our Attorney General. This is who The Donald chose to enforce our laws. Disgusting.

The Civil War is still being fought in the US. Your Clan gets their feelings hurt when I say we want to destroy you. This is why. Feel free to fly your Confederate flag of treason on your boat this weekend and send us a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by gwynedd1 View Post
          Is this a prologue to a new science fiction action adventure?
          gw..[whatever]...I prefer it when you go 100% racist apologist. You're so damn entertaining when you do that. Raz is no longer posting so you're the only person on iTulip who will go full on white supremacist with his arguments. I've had you on ignore forever but honestly I read most of your posts to catch the occasional gem when you whine about your white plight.

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
            king canute and climate change
            As you know I fought to help iTulip folks to understand this issue until it was shut down here but the time to correct it has come and gone. Only magical thinking would lead one to think we can undo this problem and we've just elected president Camacho. Rick Scott is just a small fascist player. When Florida is underwater in 50 years his family will live somewhere else on solid ground. The fascists won. It's unfortunate, but they won. I'm playing defense for the time being.

Comment

Your Clan gets their feelings hurt when I say we want to destroy you.
              Destroy: verb.

to cause (something) to end or no longer exist : to cause the destruction of (something) : to damage (something) so badly that it cannot be repaired
              : to kill (an animal) especially because it is sick, injured, or dangerous
              : to defeat (someone or something) easily or completely

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY YOU WANT TO DESTROY US? Please be precise so there is no misunderstanding. Is this a threat to destroy us politically in the next election, or destroy us physically, as in committing murder?

Are you threatening only Woodsman or do you want to destroy every person who voted for Trump? Or just every white person who voted for Trump? Please specify your target(s), as I am a white person who, after much deliberation, said a prayer and voted for Trump.

What method do you intend to use: Gun? Knife? Hanging? Poison gas, perhaps? Possibly you intend to round us all up and stick us into re-education camps until we come around to your way of thinking?

I ask because it sounds like you're threatening murder, and I like to be prepared.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Shiny, the destroyer just got his *$$ annihilated:

http://i.imgur.com/rN8STVb.gif

This is useful when dealing with his type:

http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16...l-crying-wolf/

Comment

Your ability ...
                  Fuckoffanddie

Comment

Fuckoffanddie
                    I see the level of civility on iTulip has declined somewhat in my absence.

The election brought brought public discourse to the lowest level imaginable. The language and tone of it was to me the most disturbing aspect of it.

Let's not bring it into this place, please. Closing this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X