Thread: Mega in a spot of bother

Default Mega in a spot of bother

Work troubles i fear..............

Its not the job, thats gone well ish, in fact with the wages i got am off to see one of Euro-land best hair transplant guys on Tuesday to see if there is anything he can do for Mega....i got thin hair as well as a lack of it....could be a dissapointing visit, we see.

The job has its funny moments as well, i was on the duty desk & got a call ref a missing plane (the guy had the wrong number we NOTHING to do with travel)...he lost it on radar.......i offered to stick my head out the window & see if i could see it.........he rang off in a huff.

No, its "Tim"..........he is gay & unlike all the other gay guys i worked with over the years he is VERY over the top. He keeps trying to hit on blokes & that very sadly means me as well as others. I brought a photo of my girl friend (just some woman photo i nicked off a dating site).

I tried to explain that i don't have a wife, i have other peoples.......

So, am off looking for some idea's....to get him to piss off.
    Mike

aaron is offline iTulip High Commissioner, Select Member

Default Re: Mega in a spot of bother

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    Work troubles i fear..............

Its not the job, thats gone well ish, in fact with the wages i got am off to see one of Euro-land best hair transplant guys on Tuesday to see if there is anything he can do for Mega....i got thin hair as well as a lack of it....could be a dissapointing visit, we see.

The job has its funny moments as well, i was on the duty desk & got a call ref a missing plane (the guy had the wrong number we NOTHING to do with travel)...he lost it on radar.......i offered to stick my head out the window & see if i could see it.........he rang off in a huff.

No, its "Tim"..........he is gay & unlike all the other gay guys i worked with over the years he is VERY over the top. He keeps trying to hit on blokes & that very sadly means me as well as others. I brought a photo of my girl friend (just some woman photo i nicked off a dating site).

I tried to explain that i don't have a wife, i have other peoples.......

So, am off looking for some idea's....to get him to piss off.
    Mike
    That stuff is illegal in the U.S. Perhaps you have some sort workplace protections there as well?

Forrest is offline iTulip Ambassador, Select Premium Member

Mike...tell him in quiet sincerity...with that I'm going to kill you glare in your eyes...that if he doesn't lay off, you'll call the cops on him for sexual assault. He'll say he never touched you, and you tell him, that the hitting on you is an assault on your sensibilities, on your manhood, on all that you are when he knows you are not interested. And tape record him doing so ahead of the confrontation. And tape the confrontation, too. You might need to play it in front of other people to embaress the guy for being unprofessional...and a first class jerk!

I would, however, clear it with the Human Resources Department...you don't want to say anything to the guy that will get you fired...I don't think you would be able to sue your bosses...right?

Forrest is offline iTulip Ambassador, Select Premium Member

Mike...tell him in quiet sincerity...with that I'm going to kill you glare in your eyes...that if he doesn't lay off, you'll call the cops on him for sexual assault. He'll say he never touched you, and you tell him, that the hitting on you is an assault on your sensibilities, on your manhood, on all that you are when he knows you are not interested. And tape record him doing so ahead of the confrontation. And tape the confrontation, too. You might need to play it in front of other people to embaress the guy for being unprofessional...and a first class jerk!

I would, however, clear it with the Human Resources Department...you don't want to say anything to the guy that will get you fired...I don't think you would be able to sue your bosses...right?

I don't want to lash out at the guys whom are gay, as i said i worked with a few & once they were awear of the fact i was stright EVERYTHING was cool.

I think "Tim" will have to be moved to another tream, but how to shift him????
    Mike

aaron is offline iTulip High Commissioner, Select Member

It is about fairness. Work is work. You should not have to feel uncomfortable at work. Talk to the HR department. After that, if it continues, you get money and make the world a better place with your lawsuit.

I suspect if you kept hitting on a woman at work, you would get into big trouble. I can understand it why it is no longer tolerated. You do not have to put up with it either.

Tim needs to act professional at work.