Night Terrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Terrors

I think I had my first experience with night terrors last night. I woke up to go to the bathroom, then went back to bed. Shortly thereafter, I woke up paralyzed and felt an extremely sinister presence in my room. I was facing my window, which is right next to the bed. A cloudy figure in the shape of a woman with gassy red eyes materialized and then began to pour through the window. I was struggling to move at that point. After what felt like exerting every ounce of strength, I was able to move very, very slowly and then I 'woke up' in another dream.

It was a pretty wild experience.

Re: Night Terrors

My son had these when he was too young to express himself. He used to say his bed was flying. I hope it does not persist for you. Perhaps do something soothing before you drift off to sleep. Hot shower, cup of tea etc.

Comment

Re: Night Terrors

Yeah, it would suck to have it again. For now it is a bit of an amusing novelty because I always wondered what it was like. Must have been really rough for your son since he wouldn't be able to process it like I can.

Comment

Working...
      X