Next ME war? look no further

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next ME war? look no further

Of course one should not rely too much on this kind of "information" but I understand this is a direct menace fron Russia's Gov. to SA.

By Finian Cunningham January 13, 2014 "Information Clearing House - Russian intelligence has now reportedly obtained solid proof that Saudi Arabia was directly involved in the twin terror attacks on the city of Volgograd.
    The attacks killed more than 32 people and injured over 100 others. Most of the victims were civilians.
    According to an informed Russian official source, reported by the Fars News Agency, Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) has informed President Vladimir Putin of the Saudi link to the Volgograd massacre.
    This will come as no surprise to Putin. The Russian leader was warned by the Saudi intelligence chief Prince Bandar Bin Sultan during a heated four-hour private meeting back in July that Wahhabi-sponsored terrorists based in the North Caucasus region of Russia would be targeting the Sochi Winter Olympics.
    The Sochi Games are due to open on February 7. Volgograd is a key transport hub linking Moscow with the southern Russian territory and the Black Sea resort city of Sochi in particular, where the Winter Olympics are to be held.
    The double bombings on Volgograd’s transport system on 29-30 December were therefore unmistakably an assault on Russia’s hosting of the Olympics. The atrocity caused the deaths of several women and children, and in the aftermath President Putin was livid in his disgust at the attacks. He said there was no justification, whatsoever, for the killing of innocent civilians and he vowed to “destroy the terrorists” behind the bombings............

Re: Next ME war? look no further

The original story, no scare quotes necessary. Frankly, there are no good actors here.

Comment

Working...
    X