Thread: Catherine Austin Fitts

Hybrid View

Default Catherine Austin Fitts

Provocative, msm counter-intuitive, worth a listen . . .

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0EiMUPdtFXI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Default Re: Catherine Austin Fitts

Hi Don!
    Ok, thanks for posting that............i watched it with great care............she not lost any weight since i saw her last year.
    I Refuse point blank to take ANY advice on "diet" from someone like her...........i mean look at her. Is that someone whom looks like to eat good healthy foods?

If she is two faced on diet, why the HELL should i belive her on anything else?

Also, note how she has not told you ANYTHING that you didn't know aready & didn't tell you anything new...............
    Mike

Interesting. But her entire premise that the U.S. is pulling in on itself and consolidating in another industrial revolution to become a world powerhouse is based on her assumption that our current rate of energy development will continue indefinitely. She doesn't seem to be aware that the rate of production from frakking is already in decline.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Tend to agree with a lot of what she says re:
    slow burn down - no crash
    One purpose of Fed QE is to retire bad/fraudulent mortgages
    cooperation among nations to maintain their respsective leaders political powers (note consistently with pluto-oligarch thesis of world governence)
    bifurcating new economic model while old one slowly dies
    America the powerhouse (note this is somewhat consistent with EJ's "Fortress America" concept in my view.
    Last edited by vinoveri; 07-31-13 at 02:12 PM.

Chem-trails !
    I asked an Rolls Royce aero engineer about this & he fell off his chair laughing...........the only option they have would be to mix something with the fuel............they watch the performance of EVERY moden Aero engine in real time all over the world via data links.

Any change in burn rate or temps & they have blokes awaiting the plane at the next airport to find out why.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    Chem-trails !
    I asked an Rolls Royce aero engineer about this & he fell off his chair laughing...........the only option they have would be to mix something with the fuel............they watch the performance of EVERY moden Aero engine in real time all over the world via data links.

Any change in burn rate or temps & they have blokes awaiting the plane at the next airport to find out why.

Mike
    I have my doubts about the chem-trail conspiracy theory, also, but one point they make appears to be true, although I don't know what it means.

Vapor trails used to evaporate and disappear. That's what I saw as a kid. But vapor trails now, called chem-trails, they don't disappear. They spread out and stay there for a long time. I've seen them criss-cross in the sky, building up all day. Do planes fly higher today than they used to, or is something else different? Because the vapor trails don't act the same way as in the past.

I'd like to think there's a simple explanation.

Kudos to Fitts for mentioning Joe Cross. I'm a big fan of juicing.
    Last edited by shiny!; 07-31-13 at 02:28 PM. Reason: added Joe Cross afterthought

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

This interviewer is terrible. His agenda is all too transparent, and he keeps interrupting his subject in order to push it.

As for Fitts - as noted by others, it is really tough to give credence to what she says when she mixes potentially realistic scenarios with completely ridiculous ones.

Even for the more real-sounding scenarios - the evidence used is rather thin. I suspect the problem is that she's a banker/ex-banker, and as such sees everything in a monetary dimension.

For chemtrails - the answer to at least a few of your questions can be found here:

http://contrailscience.com/how-to-debunk-chemtrails/

It also isn't too hard to do a basic calculation to understand just how ridiculous the idea is.

The area of the United States is 3.8 million square miles. If we assume a 20,000 foot average level for 'sprayers', then the volume enclosed is roughly 2.1 x 10 exp 18 cubic feet. (27.88 million square feet per square mile x 3.8 million square miles x 20,000 feet)

The density of air is approximately 0.07967 pounds per square foot at standard temperature and pressure. Multiplied by the volume, it means we're looking at 1.69 x 10 exp 17 pounds of atmospheric weight.

Now, let's choose 1 part per million. The above number divided by 1 million = 1.69 x 10 exp 11 pounds. Round up and call it 170 billion pounds.

Now, how realistic is the possibility that airplanes - however many there are - are spraying 170 billion pounds into the atmosphere?

If we're talking 1 part per billion, now we're looking at 170 million pounds sprayed into the atmosphere.

These are big numbers - and assume that no losses occur (i.e. only have to spray once).

The entire annual US air cargo is estimated by Boeing at roughly 150 billion RTKs - i.e. tons flown 1 kilometer.

If the average trip is 1000 kilometers (and I'd guess it is higher), it would mean literally every 2nd pound of cargo flown in the entire United States would be needed to achieve 1 part per million, once.

If we're talking 1 part per billion, once, it would only require 0.5% of every pound of cargo flown in the entire United States. However, you'd think one or two cargo handlers might notice 170 million pounds of cargo at some point.

Bogus.
    Last edited by c1ue; 07-31-13 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shiny! View Post
    Vapor trails used to evaporate and disappear. That's what I saw as a kid. But vapor trails now, called chem-trails, they don't disappear.
    Contrail photos through history

A former Reagan administration insider.... do you really think she's changed hats-loyalties-etc, no matter the rhetoric she spins? C'mon, this is chatter meant to appeal to/feed the conspiracy crowd with the goal of maintaining fear in said audience as well as selling them the simulacra to come. Any violence will be initiated by operatives, as the public is always too docile to initiate such action. Catherine knows this... I personally know she knows this.

The "Fortress America" concept is baloney... its more fear based propaganda. Such a system would fail, and that is already known. The current vision is dependent on a sophisticated networked society, where controls are unseen, because the population (at least the ones that matter) is so indoctrinated that they willingly comply. Just go visit any Silicon Valley company and you'll view this paradign in spades.

Furthermore, her continual use of the example about the drug trade, with her point about all of us being complicit, it outrageous. But of course, it's a typical elitist technique - the public is always to blame... we're always complicit in this psychopathic system of deception.
    Last edited by reggie; 07-31-13 at 09:17 PM.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge ~D Boorstin