Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British PM makes Mega's day!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19864056

Allow me to explain, for the last 20 years the goverment has given more & more to the "Under privileged" (those whom have not been able to find a job EVER).This bulsh1t reached the high water mark under the last Labour goverment with FREE cars being given to those for whom walking was a problem....sort of. Mobilty cars went up from 87,000 in the 90's to 546,000 by 2008..........& its not like we suddenly had WW1 all over again.

But for me the real kicker was Buy to Let.........this is were some local Spiv could borrow cash to buy houses.....somethings a few, somethings lots & rent them to scumbags on welfare. They trawl the sink estates of inner-city to find the worse scum to ship into nice areas. They then colect the welfare payments & get the tenants to "sit" on the houses for them.

As the price of houses went up (BTL creating the demand) they re-mortage the homes & draw off the cash to lease a nice new 3 series BMW or SUV. Mega could pay for all the costs, true it was a bit bad for the honest hard working whom bought their homes in nice areas to get the f*ck aways from these scumbags, sad also for young hard working people whom found themselves priced out...........

However, the great crash came & in most nations the MASSIVE over the top prices for homes was sorted......expect here in Blighty. You name it, they tired it to keep the ponzi price scam going........i think at last we there. I think this will now mark the turning point were welfare payments will get SO cut back that the BTL scum will have their hand forced.

Sure, we had some bale out...............but i want to see a totall F*CKING BLoodbath..........

Fingers crossed.
    Mike
Working...
X