Anyone seen him?
    Mike

Default Re: Ej...................MIA ?

He made posts yesterday in premium space and one here in 'News.'

Gotta pay to play.

Raz is offline iTulip Ambassador, Select Premium Member

He's probably working very hard to provide a course through these uncharted waters.

While others kick around in a sandbox
    EJ carves out magnificent ice castles.

Can't do that every week.

The last major article was June 19, more than two months ago. A lot has happened since then. However, Gold and silver are now making strong moves, and the gold + T-bonds play is still working like a charm. I dumped all my longer bonds when the 10 year first broke 1.5%. I'm at the short end of curve now, considering going to cash. Still long gold and silver and adding gold steadily this year.

I wish someone would fix the PHP errors on the front page. It looks unprofessional.

So what? Why write something when the outlook is so muddled. We are in the beginning stages of a global currency realignment, and possible major recession, with analysis hampered by unprecedented central bank intervention. The stock market peaked in late March, and currently is close to that peak. Gold is down 8% from the February peak. Bond yields may come back down after a sharp rise.

EJ has made made two major investment calls, and two stock market top calls in the past 12 years. These have been absolutely correct, and extremely profitable. What more can one ask?

If you subscribe you'll know that EJ comments frequently, and answers the "ask EJ" thread area. There are a large number of highly intelligent, civil posters that add up to one of the top communities that exist. I can't see how it could get much better.

Now if you don't subscribe your missing a lot of good information.

I try to be helpful.............i try to stir the pot, start debates.....& watch the store............but he could put in a flying appearance to those of us on the "lower decks".....once in awhile

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    I try to be helpful.............i try to stir the pot, start debates.....& watch the store............but he could put in a flying appearance to those of us on the "lower decks".....once in awhile
    Mike, EJ has helped me earn lots of money, just with his advice of investing in gold. Don't torture yourself, pay iTulip 200 bucks, and be free to fully enjoy all his articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvaro Spain View Post
    Mike, EJ has helped me earn lots of money, just with his advice of investing in gold. Don't torture yourself, pay iTulip 200 bucks, and be free to fully enjoy all his articles.

Paris backs Syria no-fly zone as fighting grows

BEIRUT (AP) France signaled Thursday that it was prepared to take part in enforcing a partial no-fly zone over Syria, piling pressure on President Bashar Assad's embattled regime as it widens a major offensive against rebels in Damascus and surrounding areas.

Most of these last two months I have spent trying to figure out how to ease you all into this but I have still not yet devised a way.

I hope you have all enjoyed this last summer of our innocence and that you are prepared for what comes next.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    Most of these last two months I have spent trying to figure out how to ease you all into this but I have still not yet devised a way.

I hope you have all enjoyed this last summer of our innocence and that you are prepared for what comes next.
    This does nothing good for my anxiety...at all.

No easing please just elaboration,even if over PM

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyofZen View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyofZen View Post
    Yes, please.

This is pretty disturbing to see EJ, usually a very moderate person, take such a dark tone.

I *think* I am prepared, but any insight into how you think we ought to be preparing would be helpful! For me, the priority is suggestions for preparedness. If your elaboration on details of the root cause(s) has to wait, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlopeOak View Post
    I *think* I am prepared, but any insight into how you think we ought to be preparing would be helpful! For me, the priority is suggestions for preparedness. If your elaboration on details of the root cause(s) has to wait, so be it.
    I want to extend an offer to try to help anyone if they feel they need anything. I don't have much myself, but in times like these, I think communities like ours should come together to help each other.

Quote Originally Posted by SlopeOak View Post
    This isn't about buying food or hoarding water. The required preparation is emotional and spiritual.

It can be summed up in a word: courage.

This isn't about buying food or hoarding water. The required preparation is emotional and spiritual.

It can be summed up in a word: courage.
    EJ: You would have been a good prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    EJ: You would have been a good prophet.
    His is a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
    his is a profit.
    wwejd?