Mega off line for awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega off line for awhile

The darkness once again grips me...........i walk about walmart today & wonder just how people can be like this.......closed minds, open mouths (juding by their weight).
    "We" are such good people here in the West, if so why didn't we riot when Bush/Blair killed a million?

As someone whom has been "Active" in his life i find this unforgivable......the end can't come fast enough for me. I am having a hard time right now, i watched & waited 4-5 years....& this bastard banking system will NOT DIE.

I give up.............................

Re: Mega off line for awhile

Originally posted by Mega View Post
    "We" are such good people here in the West, if so why didn't we riot when Bush/Blair killed a million?
    It is something I wrestle with personally. I could be doing more, but all I do is sit around at the computer all day talking to people. I am not really doing anything to help. Guess I've lived in comfort for far too long.

edit: I just want to live a life of peace and stability. Life can be hard enough without people making it harder.
    Last edited by BadJuju; July 11, 2012, 06:40 AM.

Comment

some of us are not meant to be leaders, go-getters etc. If this is not you, grow where you are planted. Be kind to others, help others in your circle.

Comment

read this last night . . .

"To function efficiently - to function at all - we must concentrate on effects. Picturing things is bad for business. It is undynamic. It can choke the mind with horror if persisted in. We have graphs and tables and balance sheets and statements of corporate philosophy to help us remain busily and safely in the realm of the abstract and comfort us with a lawful endeavor and lawful profit. And we have maps."

page 353 from Barry Unsworth's Sacred Hunger, an historical novel on an English vessel plying the African Slave Trade, circa 1753. Unsworth is a top shelf historical novelist.

Comment

Ok, back on "Meds" thus off to bed & it could be awhile before am back........
          Meantime:-
          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...s-exports.html
          Gee, i "Wonder" what the BOE next move will be AFTER the "Games" are over?

England in 12 months?
          http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18802901
          Mike

Comment

God's speed Mike. Get better ok??

Comment

Originally posted by charliebrown View Post
              God's speed Mike. Get better ok??
              Yeah! I hope you feel better, Mike. "We were all feeling a bit shagged and fagged and fashed, it being a night of no small expenditure."

Comment

Working...
              X