X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dahlia Wasfi Epic Speech (4min.)

Runtime: 4min.

Re: Dahlia Wasfi Epic Speech (4min.)

What a load of bullshit that video is. And I don't even agree with our involvement in Iraq and Afganistan. That video is enough to make me pro-intervention.

Comment

Originally posted by touhy View Post
      What a load of bullshit that video is. And I don't even agree with our involvement in Iraq and Afganistan. That video is enough to make me pro-intervention.
      care to explain why?

Comment

Originally posted by touhy View Post
        I concur.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. -
        H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          I concur.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. -
          H.L. Mencken

Chris, if your sole argument - not even from you - is a quote from H.L. Mencken, then there is no need for me to start debating this topic with you. This approach is wrong, condescending and misplaced.

Comment

Respectfully, this is the sort of ideological propaganda I heard ever day when I was at university. When she talks of genocide caused by the United States you can't expect people to take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              Respectfully, this is the sort of ideological propaganda I heard ever day when I was at university. When she talks of genocide caused by the United States you can't expect people to take it seriously.
              I disagree. You see, what is made available to you is perhaps less than 1% of the atrocities being committed against poor people and for what?. I for one, I think not only the US, but NATO is committing genocide. Inconvenient isn't?

Don't take it from me, take it from the "Marines" themselves:

I am sorry to say Chris, but reality is a bummer.

Comment

sure.

Comment

Working...
                X