Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccines the answer to population control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccines the answer to population control?

When I was in grade school I remember getting only two or three vaccines, and they were not given together, or even on the same day. In fact, I think they were given in different years. In 1999 I was the recipient of a kidney transplant, and I was advised to always get a flu vaccine. Every year I got one, and every year I got sick after getting it. About five years ago I stopped taking the vaccine, and started improving my diet and taking certain supplements. I'm healthier now, and when I get the occasional cold it's less severe to the point I can usually ignore it.

Given the fact that it may take years, or even several generations for the harmful effects of MIRV'ed vaccines and other environmental insults to make themselves completely manifest in the population, one has to wonder about the motivations for the police state actions of the FDA when it comes to enforcing their "guidelines" which have as their primary goal the enriching of the drug industry. Perhaps Bill Gates has provided the answer in this article.

http://www.naturalnews.com/029911_va...ill_Gates.html

Happy reading
    "I love a dog, he does nothing for political reasons." --Will Rogers

Re: Vaccines the answer to population control?

I agree with you about children getting far too many vaccinations nowadays. Their immune systems aren't challenged by fighting off the childhood diseases that humans lived through for so many thousands of years. But Bill Gates' comments are probably being taken the wrong way. In 3rd world countries, people have a lot of children because so many die in infancy and childhood. Out of say, nine children, three or four might survive and grow old enough to take care of their parents in the parents' old age. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me or the time to find them right now, but you can look it up.

When you reduce child deaths from disease, people respond by having fewer children, thus lowering the population count.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

This probale didn't hit Foxnews though I can not be sure because I do not watch them.

Italian court rules MMR vaccine did trigger autism

Natural Health News — An Italian court has ruled there is a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.
      In what may be a ground-breaking decision, the Italian Court of Rimini has ruled that causation between an MMR vaccine and the resulting autism in a young child “has been established.”

The unnamed child received the vaccine in March of 2004 and on returning home immediately developed adverse symptoms. During the next year the child regressed, receiving the autism diagnosis one year later and is now 100% disabled by the disease.

The Italian court ruled that the child “has been damaged by irreversible complications due to vaccination (prophylaxis trivalent MMR)” and ordered the Ministry of Health to compensate the child with a 15 year annuity and to reimburse the parents of their court cost.
      http://www.nyrnaturalnews.com/chemic...rigger-autism/

Comment

A recent(2013) docum. ful of data and facts:

The silent epidemic - The untold story of vaccines

It's not just the vaccines themselves that bother me, it's the scientific communities atitude and operation that worries me the most.

Comment

Once people start frequently dying of maladies that were once common before widespread vaccine adoption, I imagine people will mend their ways. They'll learn why vaccines were so important.

Comment

Originally posted by vjakopin View Post
            A recent(2013) docum. ful of data and facts:

The silent epidemic - The untold story of vaccines

It's not just the vaccines themselves that bother me, it's the scientific communities atitude and operation that worries me the most.
            That is a long video. I am interested, can you provide a quick summary or the main points?

Comment

a

Comment

Main points:

1. They address the quantity of vaccines received by an infant in 1st year of his life. What are the immune responses to that.

2. Suppression of innate immunity (by focusing only on antibody immunity) and brain development issues.

3. No studies confirming 'antibodies = immunity' is true. Lack of studies to show the safety of combined vaccine shots.

4. The THEORY of HEARD IMMUNITY and the problems with it.

5. How profit is being put before the actual efficacy of a vaccine and how that lack of efficacy turns trivial diseases into deadly diseases.

6. Anaphylaxis, autism, bronchoconstriction disorders crazy numbers.

7. Examples of: "Let's make this study to fit into our picture of 'Vaccines the success story'".

8. Mercury, aluminum,... neuro-degenerative and other effects.

9. Debunking the statements how aluminum is excreted and how mercury has been mainly removed(but only for the western countries that can afford it, not the ones that bill gates is giving around third-world countries).

10. Making of vaccines (problem with contaminants in egg cultures, inability to filter out viruses form bovine serum.

11. Horrific history of SV40 virus in polio vaccine and the med. communities acknowledgement after 30 years.

12. The financial games for profit to push vaccines, that are meant to protect you from a normal mild disease or that loose efficacy before the antibodies are even needed ...and against all the adverse effects they cause.

13. (Recom. for member BadJuju - 1 h into the movie) History of vaccines: Scurvy, Tuberculosis, Yellow fever, Scarlet fever were not eliminated by vaccinations. In fact the drastic reduction was caused by improved hygiene, diet and education. So engineering cause-effect phenomena is not in favor of the Vaccination success story. Added the story of vaccination beginnings by Edvard Jenner.

But like I said, the worst thing for me is the attitude of the 'scientific' community and the perpetual circle of protecting interests, profit gaining and dismissal of any kind of objections. I am still researching the subject, so I open to other views.

Regards,
                Vid

Comment

Main points:

1. They address the quantity of vaccines received by an infant in 1st year of his life. What are the immune responses to that.

2. Suppression of innate immunity (by focusing only on antibody immunity) and brain development issues.

3. No studies confirming 'antibodies = immunity' is true. Lack of studies to show the safety of combined vaccine shots.

4. The THEORY of HEARD IMMUNITY and the problems with it.

5. How profit is being put before the actual efficacy of a vaccine and how that lack of efficacy turns trivial diseases into deadly diseases.

6. Anaphylaxis, autism, bronchoconstriction disorders crazy numbers.

7. Examples of: "Let's make this study to fit into our picture of 'Vaccines the success story'".

8. Mercury, aluminum,... neuro-degenerative and other effects.

9. Debunking the statements how aluminum is excreted and how mercury has been mainly removed(but only for the western countries that can afford it, not the ones that bill gates is giving around third-world countries).

10. Making of vaccines (problem with contaminants in egg cultures, inability to filter out viruses form bovine serum.

11. Horrific history of SV40 virus in polio vaccine and the med. communities acknowledgement after 30 years.

12. The financial games for profit to push vaccines, that are meant to protect you from a normal mild disease or that loose efficacy before the antibodies are even needed ...and against all the adverse effects they cause.

13. (Recom. for member BadJuju - 1 h into the movie) History of vaccines: Scurvy, Tuberculosis, Yellow fever, Scarlet fever were not eliminated by vaccinations. In fact the drastic reduction was caused by improved hygiene, diet and education. So engineering cause-effect phenomena is not in favor of the Vaccination success story. Added the story of vaccination beginnings by Edvard Jenner.

But like I said, the worst thing for me is the attitude of the 'scientific' community and the perpetual circle of protecting interests, profit gaining and dismissal of any kind of objections. I am still researching the subject, so I open to other views.

Regards,
                  Vid
                  I'll have to watch this. Besides SV40, does the video discuss all the other viruses present in vaccines?

Vaccines are grown in yeast, egg, animal (sheep, monkey) and human proteins (from aborted fetal tissue).

What is in your vaccine?

In response to injecting foreign DNA and viruses into humans and pets, the immune system can go into overdrive trying to root out these invaders. This is called "auto-immune disease," when the immune system apparently attacks its own body for no reason.

Considering the very large number of vaccines that are routinely given now, this might well explain or at least be a significant factor in the unprecedented surge of auto-immune diseases and cancer we are seeing in people and pets. The immune system creates inflammation. Chronic inflammation is now considered to be the cause of heart disease. Connection, maybe?

My chiropractor has to wear braces on his legs thanks to Guillain Barre caused by the swine flu vaccine he received as a child.

Ellie Mae (my avatar) nearly died of Inflammatory Bowel Disease this past summer. It's the dog equivalent of Crohn's disease. Her immune system attacks the lining of her intestines. She had gradually worsening symptoms since puppyhood but we didn't know what it was. Thanks to her overactive immune system she is allergic to almost every form of protein. I will never let her have another vaccination.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

They cite the most problematic viruses, bacteria and compounds, yes.

The process of culture growth is explained. You can't filter out other viruses because you are growing A desired virus. The eggs can be infected with Campylobacter bacteria. They can not guarantee there aren't any onkogenes still in the mix. No tests of possible birds DNA in the mix. Bovine serum can contain prions. Again, no guarantees...

I haven't researched enough, but I think chronic inflammation is a typical modern day problem. It is probably caused by many more other things along with vaccines.

Comment

They cite the most problematic viruses, bacteria and compounds, yes.

The process of culture growth is explained. You can't filter out other viruses because you are growing A desired virus. The eggs can be infected with Campylobacter bacteria. They can not guarantee there aren't any onkogenes still in the mix. No tests of possible birds DNA in the mix. Bovine serum can contain prions. Again, no guarantees...

I haven't researched enough, but I think chronic inflammation is a typical modern day problem. It is probably caused by many more other things along with vaccines.
                      Thank you!

Comment

I guess I have to be the one to disagree with you all. Not sure why I feel compelled to do it, since this is after all in the Conspiracy Theories folder, but well, here goes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4654150.html

No disrespect intended.

Comment

No disrespect taken.

I do find it however interesting how we have branded the term Conspiracy Theories as the domain for people with tin foil hats and pseudoscience. Problem with putting thing just in black or white makes people unable to reach a compromise and just keeps them divided. Especially since the statements of the 'tin-foil-hat' crowd are often quite disturbing they get simply branded under CTs and so there is no gray-area even possible between the two banks 'outright crazy' and 'well excepted fact'. Imagine what happens when one of those theories jumps over to 'well excepted'...well usually progress happens but it takes a whole lot longer without the gray-area to efficiently debate something. Reminds me of Arthur Schopenhauer's "All truth passes trough three stages...".
                          I would also point out that by replacing the meaning of a term 'Conspiracy theory' we have successfully deleted the existence of conspiracy theories from the dictionary.

Now I have to write back: No disrespect intended. ...Because I also really don't mean any.

But to get back to the matter at hand:

I am very much interested in clearing that map, I am only doubting the method proposed. More so, I find it very disturbing that given the past data(with some more here and here ...) and controversial history, there is no room to question it.

Adding:
                          - Vaccine Ingredients
                          - Vaccination schedule
                          - More info on vaccines

vaccine-schedule-2013.pdfVaccine-Tricks-Tips.pdf

Comment

This is a taste of things you'll get with your anti-vaccination nonsense:

So what if bad things happen very rarely with vaccines? It sucks, but the amount of misery they prevent greatly offsets any misery they very rarely cause.

Comment

Originally posted by BadJuju View Post
                              This is a taste of things you'll get with your anti-vaccination nonsense:

So what if bad things happen very rarely with vaccines? It sucks, but the amount of misery they prevent greatly offsets any misery they very rarely cause.
                              How do you define "rarely"? If it turns out that vaccines have a large part to play in today's cancer and autoimmune disease epidemics (and I'm not convinced that they do, but think researchers should look at the issue without bias)... that isn't a minor or rare "side effect".

Comment

Working...
                              X