Tusday in Britan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tusday in Britan

The worthless scum whom "govern" Blighty right now are heading for trouble. At the start they did quite well. They skillfully "Blaged" everyone that they were making large cuts when in fact they spending far more than even the last Labour goverment.

They hit a bit of trouble ref the Aircralf carrier project, the plan involes buying the F35, but they decied to buy the Vtol version (Like the Harrier). Trouble is that version is much delayed & might not even be built & the carrier does NOT have "Cats & Traps"......so we could have a carrier, without planes.

However the big news coming Tusday is this:-
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...recession.html

What you are not aware of is that at the end of March our PM burst on to TV channels saying the Petrol tanker drivers were about to walk out & "YOU MUST FILL UP your tank NOW !!!"

Panic ensured & even i was forced to rush out to get fuel to ensure i had some for the weekend. The Tanker drivers were some what "surpised" by this as they not even voted on industrial action & any strikes were 4-6 weeks away.

It has since come out that the effect of Mega & the rest of the Nation rushing out to buy fuel "Ramped" comsumer spend figs in a BIG way.....just before the end of the quater. Thus what we saw was a pointless tempt to keep Blighty out of a ression by juicing the figs.

This is very much what i come to expect from my goverment, the plan is to get to the "Games" (less 100 days now) & if possable the US elections.........i note with some intrest that the Next Gov of the Bank of England is getting picked & the bloke running the Bank od Canada is in the frame......a forma GOLDMAN SAC man.

Britans debt is due 2013-2016.......you can see the furture.
    Mike

Re: Tusday in Britan

thannks Mike, interesting government approach to fudging. Of course most corporations try to do something to fudge quarterly results also.

Comment

Re: Tusday in Britan

2013 will be the start to the "Nation crises"
      Mike

Comment

Working...
      X