X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Faber:- I have a stock pick for you, its under symbol......... G.O.L D

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/marc-f...symbol-g-o-l-d
    Mike

Re: Marc Faber:- I have a stock pick for you, its under symbol......... G.O.L D

Faber is an interesting guy. He is not a stopped clock telling everybody to "BUY GOLD" all the time. He is in and out of stocks and commodities. He is a all around trader. From all accounts he seems to be doing well. I would like to follow his news letter for a while to see how he is doing. Does anybody here use his service?

Comment

Re: Marc Faber:- I have a stock pick for you, its under symbol......... G.O.L D

Originally posted by globaleconomicollaps View Post
      Faber is an interesting guy. He is not a stopped clock telling everybody to "BUY GOLD" all the time. He is in and out of stocks and commodities. He is a all around trader. From all accounts he seems to be doing well. I would like to follow his news letter for a while to see how he is doing. Does anybody here use his service?
      I used to.

Faber indicated 3 years or so ago that he was 8% in Gold, only to have this revised to 25% after the crisis.

Thing is, maybe he re-allocated, but you would never have been to do this in advance of the crisis or based on a clear direction in his letters.

Comment

Working...
      X