Alternative to World War III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to World War III

The following is a response to xPat's EJ, you are WAY out of line here! :-) post on one of EJ's threads.

My response is waay too far out for that thread, so I am posting it here, over in Rand and Rave, where it will feel more comfortable, with but a link to this post from EJ's thread

Originally posted by xPat
    Can you think of any reason to assume this time will be different? I hate to say it, but so far as I can see, the way this works is that when a system gets as screwed up as ours has [again] become, the ONLY way it ever gets worked out is by a full "system reset" effectuated by world war. But this time truly is different: In all the previous historical cases, nuclear weapons hadn't been invented yet.

Am I missing something, or does this all end in WWIII?

xPat
    Another possibility, instead of WWIII, that will seem really too far out to most everyone here: a faked alien invasion, but real enough to be very scary at the time. Think 9/11, times ten, with UFO craft doing things your college physics book says can't be done. Such could provide the galvanizing impetus for a global governance and monetary reset. As best as I can figure, the (human) black ops programs have the technology means to accomplish this.
    Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Re: Alternative to World War III

TPC!!! How've you doing?? Been some time since you jumped the fence to graze in other pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePythonicCow View Post
      The following is a response to xPat's EJ, you are WAY out of line here! :-) post on one of EJ's threads.

My response is waay too far out for that thread, so I am posting it here, over in Rand and Rave, where it will feel more comfortable, with but a link to this post from EJ's thread

Another possibility, instead of WWIII, that will seem really too far out to most everyone here: a faked alien invasion, but real enough to be very scary at the time. Think 9/11, times ten, with UFO craft doing things your college physics book says can't be done. Such could provide the galvanizing impetus for a global governance and monetary reset. As best as I can figure, the (human) black ops programs have the technology means to accomplish this.
      VBG.

Have you read the comic manga Watchmen? NOT the movie.....

Comment

Cow, great to see you again, I've missed you around here.

Fascinating scenario - a false flag operation making everyone fear alien invasion.

Got any links discussing discussing the equipment that seems to violate the laws of physics? I'd love to read accounts of these devices.

Comment

Hi Mr. Cow, it's so good to see you again!

With the never ending wars and ballooning debts, destroying the economies of nations... TPTB have blown the peons' trust so badly these last several years. Sooner or later, people in the western countries will start taking to the streets en masse. OWS may be the beginning. So I've been wondering what TPTB could use to rally everyone together so as to buy themselves a little more time. IMO, it will have to be something much bigger and more frightening than simply another despot we must hunt down. There was precious little support for the action in Libya, so those sorts of things won't work for much longer.

Sad, really. JFK united the country by giving us the mission to go to the moon. What a positive goal that was, and so many scientific breakthroughs came of it!

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Comment

Originally posted by shiny! View Post
            Hi Mr. Cow, it's so good to see you again!

With the never ending wars and ballooning debts, destroying the economies of nations... TPTB have blown the peons' trust so badly these last several years. Sooner or later, people in the western countries will start taking to the streets en masse. OWS may be the beginning. So I've been wondering what TPTB could use to rally everyone together so as to buy themselves a little more time. IMO, it will have to be something much bigger and more frightening than simply another despot we must hunt down. There was precious little support for the action in Libya, so those sorts of things won't work for much longer.

Sad, really. JFK united the country by giving us the mission to go to the moon. What a positive goal that was, and so many scientific breakthroughs came of it!
            If we're going to down the path of conspiracy theories and the thought that our government is that evil, I go with some sort of plague. It would help delay the issue of peak oil, take care of population issues, and puts the people under total control of the government. When people are scared to die, they'll quickly allow quarantines and give full control over to the military. No one would be out protesting if they're scared of getting sick.

Nice to see you back Cow.

Comment

Thanks, y'all, for the warm welcomes. I probably won't be around much. I was just reviewing my financials and economic forecast, which of course brought me around here. And of course, I couldn't resist a comment or two.

Comment

miss you too Mr. Cow.

Comment

Welcome back TPC, but I simply do not share your dark conspiracy theory view.

Even though it is posted in rant/rave...content posted here still has potential to reflect positively/negatively on the forum as a whole.

I simply do not share the view of most conspiracy theories and their theorists.

I believe in "aligned interests" when it comes to hijacking of movements like feminism and climate change....the hijacking of the Tea Party, and the potential for hijacking of the OWS movement.....but 9/11 and alien invasion conspiracy theories simply do not work for me.

9/11 hijackers likely had nation state support to pull off the complex operation....my guess is elements in Pakistan and Saudi..our "allies".

Why bother with an alien invasion hoax when a real war will probably accomplish what is wanted.

Sorry, but it's all excessively complex Bond Villian BS...it's not the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by lakedaemonian View Post
                    Even though it is posted in rant/rave...content posted here still has potential to reflect positively/negatively on the forum as a whole.
                    True - it is still visible.

If EJ or FRED wanted to remove it, and/or ask me to not post such "crap" (as I'd guess they be willing to label it), that's fine by me ... my apologies in such case for posting out of place.

Had there been a suitable sub-forum that was not visible to the public, I would have posted this thread there. But the Subscribe Only iTulip Select sub-forums have "high quality" threads, so seemed unsuitable for this thread.

I do disagree with you on some of this dark conspiracy stuff ... but there's not much I can do about that here, other than wish you well.

Comment

Originally posted by Raz
                      Welcome back, Mr. Cow.
                      Would you please elaborate on just who or whom it was that "set Germany up"?
                      I'm answering briefly over here, instead of on EJ's thread where I made the comment.

No sense derailing EJ's good (as always) thread further.

In a space of about ten years (the 1930's), while much of the rest of the Western world was in the midst of a Great Depression, Germany went from being a defeated basket case to arguably the world's strongest military power. It did so with the financing of the same House of Rothschild banking interests and cooperating giant corporate interests (e.g. chemical - I.G. Farben, oil - Rockefeller) as backed the United States, France, Germany and Russia.

War is expensive. The largest war in history was very expensive. Thugs may start small wars, but it took intentional and massive financial backing to fund Germany's war preparations and campaigns.

Comment

Originally posted by lakedaemonian View Post
                        Welcome back TPC, but I simply do not share your dark conspiracy theory view.

I simply do not share the view of most conspiracy theories and their theorists.

I believe in "aligned interests" when it comes to hijacking of movements like feminism and climate change....the hijacking of the Tea Party, and the potential for hijacking of the OWS movement.....but 9/11 and alien invasion conspiracy theories simply do not work for me.

9/11 hijackers likely had nation state support to pull off the complex operation....my guess is elements in Pakistan and Saudi..our "allies".

Why bother with an alien invasion hoax when a real war will probably accomplish what is wanted.

Sorry, but it's all excessively complex Bond Villian BS...it's not the real world.

How is "aligned interests" not a conspiracy? Is conspiracy theorists not just another term used to prevent someone from having to really think logically or investigate a topic. Sort of a guilty by association tag. I have heard "oh your a conspiracy theorist" thrown around far to often to end a conversation, and allow someone to avoid a topic. As I see EJ labor through his essays and come out with just incredible data and theory, it is his conclusions or one off comments that tell me that his findings are very similar to what some people who may be considered "conspiracy theorists" have been saying all along. Could it not be that Ej and who ever is helping him (including all the people discussing on this site) are very brilliant at finding the, cause and effect of all that is the political economy but the big question of WHY isn't always so clear. I have waded through a lot of crap online to come to some kind of understanding about this world and if I tossed out the baby with the bath water every time i heard conspiracy theorist I might not have found EJ. Our his Oligarchs not their Oligarchs? Is his view of the worlds turning into something more like Running Man (i think that is how he described it with elites taking helicopters from sky-scrapper to sky-scrapper) not their Running Man?

Comment

Originally posted by dlew22 View Post
                          I have heard "oh your a conspiracy theorist" thrown around far to often to end a conversation, and allow someone to avoid a topic.
                          I can still remember when my reaction to 9/11 conspiracy theories was to reject them out of hand ... for being conspiracy theories.

I don't sense that labeling something a "conspiracy theory" is necessarily done with intent to end a conversation, but rather as honestly saying that the scheme being described doesn't seem right. For example, it seemed to me like conspiratorial nonsense, a few years back, to suggest that dozens of high ranking members of the Bush administration conspired to carry out some grand false flag event on 9/11.

We each (might) like to think we are evidence driven; however we each also only have so much time in our day, and don't have time or energy to reconsider everything, everyday. Somethings we just have to say: I'm not going there; doesn't seem plausible; not worth my energy.

Later on, we might reconsider. But reconsidering can be a lot of work; one's whole notion of how things work at such levels of power has to be reworked; one has to rebuild one's history, economics, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by dlew22
                            How is "aligned interests" not a conspiracy? Is conspiracy theorists not just another term used to prevent someone from having to really think logically or investigate a topic.
                            Aligned interests are not a conspiracy.

Simply because we all want to live, doesn't make self preservation a conspiracy.

As for conspiracy theorism as a label - certainly this exists. At the same time, many/most conspiracy theorists subscribe to so many different conspiracy theories that the obvious question comes to mind: whether the evidence is actually there or whether there is a predisposition to conspiracy theories.

If one were to come out with only one or two valid conspiracy theories posited with strong evidence, that is one thing.

The grouping of potentially valid theories such as the JFK assassination conspiracy theory with completely inane ones like chemtrails simply destroys the credibility of the theorist.

Originally posted by TPC
                            Is there some basis behind this belief or is this a pure speculation?

And I'll note again the mystical abilities exhibited by human black ops in contrast to the many and varied incompetencies of bureaucracies, politics and human error.

Why again is it that W. Bush was unable to implant evidence for WMD's, the basis for a very expensive and unpopular conflict, yet somehow an operation that deliberately killed 3000+ Americans via murder is perfectly covered up?

Comment

There is zero hope that c1ue or I will convince the other of our positions.

Comment

Working...
                              X