Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Memorial Day Mobs

News you won't see reported in the MSM.

Though few Americans realize it, Memorial Day has roots that are partially racial in nature. It was originally called “Decoration Day” and was first celebrated by a group composed entirely of black Freedmen in Charleston, SC, to honor Union soldiers—nine in ten of whom where white—who’d died in the Civil War.

This past Memorial Day weekend was anything but civil, but in many places it looked like a war. And people may remember—or even commemorate—this year’s “festivities” a hundred years from now.

Crowd situations in multiple American cities came so unglued that massive police intervention was required to shut down activities at beaches, water parks, and street festivals—places normally intended for lighthearted summer recreation rather than violent mob pandemonium.

In all the news footage I’ve seen and every online account I’ve read of these events, the troublemakers—the ones throwing gang signs and roving in huge packs and attacking random strangers and often planning such mayhem on Twitter and Facebook—were somewhere in the ballpark of 99 to 100 percent black.

From all the footage I’ve seen over the past couple years, this is what a white flash mob looks like, and this is what a black flash mob looks like.

Forgive me, Lord, for what mine own eyes hath seen is racist.

A recap of this year’s Memorial Day weekend mob violence, starting with the least intense and getting worse from there:

http://takimag.com/article/the_memorial_day_mobs/print
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho

Re: The Memorial Day Mobs

Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
    News you won't see reported in the MSM.

Though few Americans realize it, Memorial Day has roots that are partially racial in nature. It was originally called “Decoration Day” and was first celebrated by a group composed entirely of black Freedmen in Charleston, SC, to honor Union soldiers—nine in ten of whom where white—who’d died in the Civil War.

This past Memorial Day weekend was anything but civil, but in many places it looked like a war. And people may remember—or even commemorate—this year’s “festivities” a hundred years from now.

Crowd situations in multiple American cities came so unglued that massive police intervention was required to shut down activities at beaches, water parks, and street festivals—places normally intended for lighthearted summer recreation rather than violent mob pandemonium.

In all the news footage I’ve seen and every online account I’ve read of these events, the troublemakers—the ones throwing gang signs and roving in huge packs and attacking random strangers and often planning such mayhem on Twitter and Facebook—were somewhere in the ballpark of 99 to 100 percent black.

From all the footage I’ve seen over the past couple years, this is what a white flash mob looks like, and this is what a black flash mob looks like.

Forgive me, Lord, for what mine own eyes hath seen is racist.

A recap of this year’s Memorial Day weekend mob violence, starting with the least intense and getting worse from there:

http://takimag.com/article/the_memorial_day_mobs/print
    Dude?

Comment

Relevance?
      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho

Comment

Relevance?
        Obvious.

Comment

Not to me. Are you saying that because Taki's an oddball, he's lying?

Comment

Not to me. Are you saying that because Taki's an oddball, he's lying?
            I'm saying that he has a consistent history of framing arguments to tug on emotional strings and promote racial tension. Who else would willingly label themselves a soi-disant (self-styled) antisemite?

Comment

The racial tension is a fact. Ignoring it solves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake
                This statement might be more credible if other factors were taken into account like relative economic status.

White people who are unquestionably far richer have the luxury of wasting their time prepping for some pointless public exhibition.

Where are the videos of how the poor white people act?

Oh yes, the flash mobs of the past century...

Being poor doesn't excuse bad behavior, but then again it is much more understandable why someone acts this way when they feel they have nothing to lose as well as nothing to gain.

Comment

Stoking the fire of hatred solves nothing. That is what this article is framed to do. The video you highlighted from Goad's website is illustrative. The site claims to be about hate right on its front page.

Comment

Steve Sailer calls information like this "Hate Facts".

Master Shake, if you don't know Steve Sailer (I suspect you already do), you need to look him up, pronto.

Comment

Originally posted by c1ue View Post
                      This statement might be more credible if other factors were taken into account like relative economic status.

White people who are unquestionably far richer have the luxury of wasting their time prepping for some pointless public exhibition.

Where are the videos of how the poor white people act?

Oh yes, the flash mobs of the past century...

Being poor doesn't excuse bad behavior, but then again it is much more understandable why someone acts this way when they feel they have nothing to lose as well as nothing to gain.

LOL! Luckily for black folks, time travel doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarrigg View Post
                        Stoking the fire of hatred solves nothing. That is what this article is framed to do. The video you highlighted from Goad's website is illustrative. The site claims to be about hate right on its front page.
                        I have no idea what video you are referring to.

Unpleasant facts about violent/criminal behavior involving blacks and other minorities is "hate." Gotcha.

Comment

I know of Sailor and VDARE. They discuss unpleasant truths about race that many don't want to hear. Hell, I don't feel comfortable talking about it, but I'm not going to put my head in the sand.

Comment

Working...
                          X