Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marc Faber: EM stocks correction, US to outperform over next 3 months - March 3, 2011 (7min.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Faber: EM stocks correction, US to outperform over next 3 months - March 3, 2011 (7min.)

Runtime: 7min.

Re: Marc Faber: EM stocks correction, US to outperform over next 3 months - March 3, 2011 (7min.)

thanks for posting. faber is always interesting to listen to, but by limiting his view to the next 3 months he also limits my interest in what he's saying.

Comment

Re: Marc Faber: EM stocks correction, US to outperform over next 3 months - March 3, 2011 (7min.)

Originally posted by jk View Post
      thanks for posting. faber is always interesting to listen to, but by limiting his view to the next 3 months he also limits my interest in what he's saying.
      Macalvaney Weekly Commentary had him on just last week edition. Longer term horizon...

Comment

Originally posted by doom&gloom View Post
        Macalvaney Weekly Commentary had him on just last week edition. Longer term horizon...
        thanks. looking forward to reading the transcript.

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
          I have been reading GDB for a few years now.

I must say that it is not the norm to find Faber so specific on a call (timing and direction of an asset class) since he is usually very vague kinda like: "if this happens X will do well, but again this may also happen and X will not do so well".

He increased his subscription costs from $US200 to $US300 in Dec. 10 and for this reason I will not renew and only keep iTulip.

Regarding his long-term view, it hasn't changed for years and I am sure you are well too aware of it jk.

Comment

Working...
          X