Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China Crash 2011 - Part I: The repetition compulsion of central bankers - Eric Janszen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: China Crash 2011 - Part I: The repetition compulsion of central bankers – Part I: Let us raise up then crash the economy, again - Eric Janszen

Originally posted by LargoWinch View Post
    Chris, I would appreciate your opinion on the "The Venus Project".

When I was a child my father used to create elaborate designs for futuristic building projects; they were always elaborate and impossible to attain. When you look at the detail with The Venus Project, all you see is the elaborate vision of a "visionary". I am sorry, but that sort of thing does not appeal to me. Yes, a great idea, but a single idea, and that is, to my way of thinking, it's fatal flaw.

I am much more interested in millions of separate individuals; setting their imaginations to work for themselves, within their own abilities, resources and aspirations. So that, instead of a single vision, they all get the chance to create their own vision. Instead of one idea, millions of ideas. In that way, we sow a seed bed of innovation and let the best ideas reach fruition.

No one will know what will result, other than by letting them try out their chance to achieve something better; in a very real sense, to re-establish "creative destruction", not in a negative way, but positively. Let the human race get back to the many trying something new; rather than being trammelled by one single vision.

Comment

Re: China Crash 2011 - Part I: The repetition compulsion of central bankers – Part I: Let us raise up then crash the economy, again - Eric Janszen

Originally posted by touchring View Post
      I think they are already doing this in China by prohibiting foreign companies from doing business with local governments.
      I am sure you are correct. Everyone with a forward thinking ability will know, for certain, that we cannot continue on the path we have all followed for decades. In which case the more new ways tried, the better. Remember, innovation is a process of try, fail, and try again. No one idea will fit the bill, everyone will have to accept failure in one form or another. But by trying, many will succeed and others can then follow.

Comment

Thank you Chris; good points.

Comment

A lot of wealthy Chinese are leaving China or planning to to so, with many coming here. EJ, in the two years since this article what do you see for China now. and how does that fit in to the big picture?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101345275

Well it hasn't been a crash, but more like a 3 year erosion:

Comment

Working...
          X