Another reality we need to face is a very positive one, Wasserman points out “All of our world’s energy needs could be met by solar, wind, thermal, ocean technology.” His point is repeated by many top energy experts, in fact a carbon-free, nuclear-free energy economy is not only possible, it is inevitable. The only question is how long it will take for us to get there, and how much damage will be done before we end the “all-of-the-above” energy strategy that emphasizes carbon and nuclear energy sources.
since when has nuke energy been 'emphasized' ?
seems to me thats only been the case in places like japan (and france) where they havent/dont have much choice BUT to use it -

but in the americas ?

its been anything BUT 'emphasized'

and methinks they are purposely distracting by lumping 'carbon and nuclear' together, since the only thing that seems worse than ENDLESS WAR FOR OIL??

is burning coal, what has been emphasized, since the luddite brigade shutdown the US nuke industry in 1976, at seabrook NH

will get back on this soon as eye can see http://pandoraspromise.com/
since my observation is that this movie has got the anti-nuke crusade very worried indeed, as evidenced by the sudden uptick in hysterical 'news' items such as this one?

and my guess would be that such is being 'funded' by the 'anything BUT nuke' industrial complex.