Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Advice: Sell investment property to buy gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Advice: Sell investment property to buy gold?

As I am familiarizing myself with the site, I am coming to the conclusiion that my question was not properly formulated in that this site is really more an analysis and discussion of economic and financial trends, therefore my question should have been more generically along the lines of RE vs PM as an investment. Meanwhile, I am digging deeply in the wealth of info available and will hopefully catch on to posting, at the risk of being ridiculed... I thought no question was stupid, but apparently, that is not always the case here...
    FAST LEARNER (changing my name)

Comment

Re: Need Advice: Sell investment property to buy gold?

Originally posted by HELEN View Post
      As I am familiarizing myself with the site, I am coming to the conclusiion that my question was not properly formulated in that this site is really more an analysis and discussion of economic and financial trends, therefore my question should have been more generically along the lines of RE vs PM as an investment. Meanwhile, I am digging deeply in the wealth of info available and will hopefully catch on to posting, at the risk of being ridiculed... I thought no question was stupid, but apparently, that is not always the case here...
      FAST LEARNER (changing my name)
      don't take this the wrong way. the way we show disapproval here is to ignore. you are not ignored... you are getting love. better yet, you are attracting derision... love x2 here. allow me to translate...

you are a 'buy at the top" type.

you look (unconsciously) for 'what's the right thing to do' by watching the majority.

the majority responds to cnbs, cnn, etc. the 'business media'.

it is selling product... houses in 2005, stocks in 1999, etc...

it is NOT selling gold... all articles are of the 'gold is a bubble' variety.

however...

you aren't safe moving $$$ from 'assets the msm is selling' to 'assets the msm hates'.

but... you are safer than the alternatives.

Comment

Working...
      X