You Can't Make This Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can't Make This Up

I've posted a number of Keiser's videos, primarily for the guest interviews.

This is from Mish:

Here is an email from a member of the House Committee on Homeland Security to Max Keiser regarding Financial Terrorism. Both the email and Max Keiser's response had me laughing my head off.
    Hi Mr. Keiser,

My name is Chris Beck and I work on the staff of the House Committee on Homeland Security in Washington, DC. I have been reading and listening to you regarding the May 6 stock market plunge and the likelihood that this was an act of financial terrorism. I think this is a huge issue that has not been given enough attention, and may warrant oversight by our committee. I would greatly appreciate the chance to talk to you to make sure I understand the nuts and bolts, and to figure out what avenues may be available to correct what appears to be a massive fraud that could undermine U.S. National Security. Can you please contact me and let me know if you are available to talk?
    Thank you,
    Chris

Chris Beck, Ph.D.
    Senior Advisor for Science and Technology
    House Committee on Homeland Security
    I asked Max Keiser how he responded.

Max Replied "I told him to investigate this financial terrorist crime happening right now! in real time!"

Max went on to say ...
    I think it's really incredible how clueless these people are.

Given the recent track record of corrupt regulators in D.C. it's not hard to imagine that Chris Beck is wittingly or unwittingly just bird dogging intelligence that will be fed to Goldman and used to package ever more exotic Financial Terrorist weapons.

My position is the government IS Goldman and any info gleaned by this type of thing will end up helping no one BUT Goldman.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...-security.html
Working...
X