Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Grantham's Latest

His prognosis -
    The mostly likely sequence of events over the next 18-24 months is: (a) A weak economic recovery, causing (b) the Fed to keep rates at zero, causing (c) an already overvalued market to become dangerously overvalued, leading to (d) a collapse that makes the last two years look like a test run. Grantham has made a career out of studying and profiting from asset price bubbles, and his track record is pretty good.

Edit: FRED, the scribd doc shows up in the preview as expected, but once I submit the post, it seems to be loading forever.

Jgletter All 1q10

Re: Jeremy Grantham's Latest

Thanks for posting this, ViC78, and I agree with your assessment of Grantham's message.
    In so many words he says that Bernanke is a fool. It's refreshing to hear the truth plainly spoken.

I will post the pdf under "Stock Market Research" in the Resources section; hopefully the discussion will take place here, where it should.

Comment

Originally posted by Raz
      FRED, the scribd doc shows up in the preview as expected, but once I submit the post, it seems to be loading forever.
      Let's try this (copying the embed code from scribd.com, as I suspect Vic78 did, but disabling the "Automatically parse links in text" option while composing the reply):
      Jgletter All 1q10

Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Yup - that worked.

P.S. -- If I had noticed that Raz had copied this article to another thread before posting it again myself, I would not have embedded it here.
        Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Working...
        X