Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernanke Wants to Eliminate Reserve Requirements Completely

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker...tt_444354.html

notsure if this has been discussed but it is bloody scary. Rome is falling again.

Re: Bernanke Wants to Eliminate Reserve Requirements Completely

well, if you believe Steve Keen, there never have been any reserve requirements anyway.

Originally posted by marvenger View Post
    http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker...tt_444354.html

notsure if this has been discussed but it is bloody scary. Rome is falling again.

Comment

I think this is probably close how they have been operating but now they want to make it official and completely legit. Which is insane if you're not a banker. Got to tell these bankers that we don't care about your claims that everyone else doesn'tunderstand and we have to trrust the bankers, we know you have it grossly rigged for your own benefit and we're going to do something about it. Everyone is so worried about unintended consequences they're forgetting about intended ones.

Comment

what is the reason to have restrictions on risky assets compared to capital if there is no capital required. What reason will any regulator have to look at the books of a bank.

Comment

I just had a thought maybe these american bankers are getting jelous of the command economies of China and South Korea where billionares pileup the money saying trust me. They know they have to get some of that action to be a player in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X