Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom Alliance a Scam

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/...s-for-vannity/

For the last several years, Sean Hannity and the Freedom Alliance “charity” have conducted “Freedom Concerts” across America. They’ve told you that they are raising money to pay for the college tuition of the children of fallen soldiers and to pay severely wounded war vets. And on Friday Night, Hannity will be honored with an award for this “Outstanding Community Service by a Radio Talk Show Host” at Talkers Magazine’s convention.

But it’s all a huge scam.

Re: Freedom Alliance a Scam

Not surprising. Hannity is scum.

But one question...
    Where did the article derive the 25% overhead figure as being the point where a charity is considered reputable? Although the 96% overhead probably makes it a scam, I'm curious as to why the line is drawn at 25%.

I suppose a silver lining would be that at least the charitable donations given are actually given for the reasons people donate (in the least efficient manner possible). Compare that to organizations like PETA, where they don't tell you that your donations are more often used to brutally kill animals than save them.
    Last edited by Ghent12; March 19, 2010, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghent12 View Post

Compare that to organizations like PETA, where they don't tell you that your donations are more often used to brutally kill animals than save them.
      Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by cjppjc View Post
        Is that true?
        Well they euthanize more animals than they 'save'. I consider dying in nightmarish pain to be pretty brutal, but others disagree. Either way, PETA is an organization dedicated to killing animals.

Comment

Thanks for answering.

Comment

Working...
          X