The return of FeverIAm is near

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of FeverIAm is near

After his brief respite from producing videos, Mike Radmann is returning[media]

[/media]because, he says, things are about to start changing in Europe after a brief break over Christmas.

Doom Doom Da Doom.

Re: The return of FeverIAm is near

Very, very good guy...i agree with him 100%
    Mike

Comment

guy needs a shower, a shave... but first a good night's sleep... maybe a year or two of counseling & meds for his depression.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
        guy needs a shower, a shave... but first a good night's sleep... maybe a year or two of counseling & meds for his depression.
        A teleprompter wouldn't hurt either...

[and he needs to learn to use the phrase "Let me be clear..." a little more frequently...]

Comment

i'm sorry, what's the context for this post? The guy spends 4 minutes not saying anything at all. He should have gone into politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
            i'm sorry, what's the context for this post? The guy spends 4 minutes not saying anything at all. He should have gone into politics.
            He was announcing the return of FeverIam. Creating a buzz and such. Duh.

Are you not entertained?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

"...the western financial system has already failed. The failure has just not yet been realized, while the system remains confident that it is still alive." Jesse

Comment

Working...
            X