Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Leviathan of the American state is dead ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Leviathan of the American state is dead ...

The Leviathan of the American state is dead ... at least with respect to punishing those deeply responsible for causing the worst aspects of the US economic crisis.

The US has already succomed to
    -- Total nepotism (in the public and private sectors)
    -- Total favouritism, where nepotism is not viable
    -- Total finance system collapse, albeit the structure is still standing for now

It will be up to other sovereign states to punish those in the US finance system that stole their wealth, and I expect this to be the case into the immediate future (possibly until 2038-2042).

Many but not all wealthy Americans have essentially given themselves a 30 year imprisonment term inside their own nation's borders, with a probable 'death row' status. Only near total non-involvement with the US finance system, a non-US passport and lack of US residence will save some of them...

Without actually killing off entire families of those involved with the US finance system collapse, there will be no way any US sovereign bond holder will be able to be paid back in any way, shape or form. Entire bloodlines in the US ruling class will have to be completely and totally liquidated.

The external bondholders will have no choice in this matter -- as without total systemic bloodline liquidation 'no paying back of the value invested' (in any currency or value transfer system) will ever be possible.

No US federal, state or local police force is going to enforce the law by arresting and jailing anyone involved in the US finance system collapse any time in the near future. This important forcing function should not be ignored. The US public is already not pleased about this, so expect many local police killings in regions that have high usages of Google Search Terms for "US" + "USD" + "Hyperinflation" + "collapse" - "Weimar" - "Zimbabwe" ...

I don't want to be involved with any of this as I am merely observing nature here.

The natural 'global moral economic system' is indicating that what I am implying above has a high probability of happening in its fullest form.

The world's population [rich or poor] will 'have to live with it' -- and all of its outcomes ... with or without positive consequences.
    Last edited by billstew; December 04, 2009, 01:38 AM. Reason: typos, grammar

Re: The Leviathan of the American state is dead ...

I find coffee first thing in the morning often helps!

I agree it will be bad, but not just in the US. Here in the UK we are slowly deteriorating (both public and private services). It will continue to be a slow process until it's not. I expect the real STHTF sometime after a change of government (circa 2010-2011).

Comment

Originally posted by billstew View Post
      The Leviathan of the American state is dead ... at least with respect to punishing those deeply responsible for causing the worst aspects of the US economic crisis.

-- Total finance system collapse, albeit the structure is still standing for now

It will be up to other sovereign states to punish those in the US finance system that stole their wealth, and I expect this to be the case into the immediate future (possibly until 2038-2042).

Many but not all wealthy Americans have essentially given themselves a 30 year imprisonment term inside their own nation's borders, with a probable 'death row' status. Only near total non-involvement with the US finance system, a non-US passport and lack of US residence will save some of them...

Without actually killing off entire families of those involved with the US finance system collapse, there will be no way any US sovereign bond holder will be able to be paid back in any way, shape or form. Entire bloodlines in the US ruling class will have to be completely and totally liquidated.

The external bondholders will have no choice in this matter -- as without total systemic bloodline liquidation 'no paying back of the value invested' (in any currency or value transfer system) will ever be possible.

No US federal, state or local police force is going to enforce the law by arresting and jailing anyone involved in the US finance system collapse any time in the near future. This important forcing function should not be ignored. The US public is already not pleased about this, so expect many local police killings in regions that have high usages of Google Search Terms for "US" + "USD" + "Hyperinflation" + "collapse" - "Weimar" - "Zimbabwe" ...

I don't want to be involved with any of this as I am merely observing nature here.

The natural 'global moral economic system' is indicating that what I am implying above has a high probability of happening in its fullest form.

The world's population [rich or poor] will 'have to live with it' -- and all of its outcomes ... with or without positive consequences.
      I'm trying to understand how Vancouver could produce billstew and VancouverGoinUp more or less simultaneously. Must be something in the water...

Reading these two is like walking back and forth, end-to-end on a teeter-totter...:p

Comment

Originally posted by billstew View Post

I don't see the connection of local police killings and the robbery by the Financial Elite. Can you elaborate on this point? Is it incorrectly targeted anger? If so, it's the job of the more educated and informed to correct the ignorance if they want to change behavior.
        raja
        Boycott Big Banks • Vote Out Incumbents

Comment

The Leviathan of the American state is dead ... Local PD vs Bankers

Originally posted by raja View Post
          I don't see the connection of local police killings and the robbery by the Financial Elite. Can you elaborate on this point? Is it incorrectly targeted anger? If so, it's the job of the more educated and informed to correct the ignorance if they want to change behavior.
          It's about time that someone asked this question.

I don't know about South Asia, nor many parts of the Asia-Pacific region -- but as I understand it local police do have the right to arrest people for finance system corruption in the USA.

The US FBI, SEC and IRS (etc...) have no monopoly over investigation or arrest power.

State police forces, like the Texas Rangers or State Police also have no monopoly over investigation or arrest power.

Local police also possess the same power for arrest and investigation. These powers do vary from state to state, but providing some cross state boundary issues or international issues are present -- the local PD does have substantial 'carte-blance' arrestation and charge rights.

I don't know what role Crown Prosecutors have in all of this, as they can be impediments as much as helpful.

However, in the USA there has been no tradition for Local Police Forces arresting people for finance system crimes -- based on local investigation somewhat independent of the Crown formally investigating and pressing charges [at the state or federal level].

Never the less, local cops are just not arresting people for finance crimes anywhere in the USA.
          It seems to be a forbidden NO GO status situation.

As the US continues to go into a decline that may surpass the Great Depression -- this is real social stability problem.

The long and short of it is : when nothing is being done, someone must be punished -- and the local PD forces are and can be rightfully viewed as 'being as culpable as the federal police forces for aiding and abetting economic crimes'.

That said, there is nothing I can do -- and I don't want to be in the US when this starts to happen.

As in the US 1981 film where the USD collapses -- money has a will and power of its own, it is a force of nature ... it is best to let things happen and to try to interfere as little as possible ...

Appendix

My data for this is scant at best, but I have applied a lot my own knowledge of America and Americans to pre-connect the future data points.

1. Seattle and San Francisco are hotspots for "Hyperinflation" searches devoid of Weimar or Zimbabwe contexts.

2. The Puget Sound (where Seattle is) has seen 2 sets of local PD killings within the past three months prior to my reaching this conclusion, where race might seem to be a factor -- but that seem to otherwise not be as possible during more prosperous economic times.

3. Puget Sound is probably the most isolated from the US economic crisis -- albeit not from the commodities crunch of 2007 that led to a lot of copper theft in the region. Areas isolated from the worst aspects of economic crises have been known to have the worst unrest.

4. There is no real community in the US, and important favour working for those wishing to kill off local PD officers and staff. The American national character is a very important part of this observation, and modern Americans have no room for community and possess no actual national unity.

5. The collapse of the US education system has left vast swaths of the US public not knowing who has what judicial power. The educational system collapse has been an important fuelling function in the post Nixon Shock decline of the US as a world power -- but as time goes on it will also aid in the liquidation of local police forces as well.

6, 7, 8, 9 ... there are other lesser considerations, data points and forcing functions that I have not even yet considered.
          Last edited by billstew; December 10, 2009, 01:24 AM. Reason: grammar, structure

Comment

Working...
          X