This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janszen Video: ROBTV

Last edited by FRED; September 07, 2007, 08:09 PM.
    Ed.

Re: Janszen Video: ROBTV

very good interview. Eric, were you in studio for this? Just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by grapejelly
      very good interview. Eric, were you in studio for this? Just curious...
      Report on Business TV (ROBTV) is the CNBC of Canada. Studios are in Toronto.

This was a seven minute, live, un-rehearsed interview. The trip was covered in a newsletter... Toronto Road Trip
      Ed.

Comment

Nice job, Eric.
        But I'm not sure about ROBTV being the CNBC of Canada. It just doesn't have that feel of playing a video game while in the audience of a Jerry Springer taping.

Comment

I love this guy, I’m 6 foot 6 and 230 so don’t try and stop me from giving U huggys and a big kiss on the cheek if U run into me. And Fred would be a close number two in my book lol.

Comment

I watch the care with which you make your points and the complete lack of externally observable ego and I'm willing, for a moment, to think you'll thrive if/when you become capital "F" famous. I wish you the best if the MSM ever picks up on your string of victories.

Comment

Originally posted by santafe2 View Post
              I watch the care with which you make your points and the complete lack of externally observable ego and I'm willing, for a moment, to think you'll thrive if/when you become capital "F" famous. I wish you the best if the MSM ever picks up on your string of victories.
              that is what is so unnerving about the guy. what is he up to?

Comment

Working...
              X