The Rabbit Hole.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rabbit Hole.

The internet is such a valuable tool. It allows you to track names who fall into an abyss.
    I'm learning that some things out on the edge of the wheel track directly back to the hub. This article brought with it a whole lot of names that have a stench about them and it all checks.
    It is a series of rabbit holes with twists and turns but all of them lead to the main chamber.
    But first who is this bloke who has the map?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14227076/B...he-Curtain4909

Your answers may shine a light on things that never added up.
    or
    AM I Losing my mind ??

Re: The Rabbit Hole.

Originally posted by thunderdownunder View Post
    ... or Am I Losing my mind ??
    I doubt it. But I don't speak for many folks here. I lean more to the tin-foil-hat side of things than most folks.
    Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderdownunder View Post
      But first who is this bloke who has the map?
      If you're asking who is this bloke Martin Armstrong, try looking for more clues on the iTulip thread http://www.itulip.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8704, Martin Armstrong's latest.
      Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Thanks Bovinator - I never thought to search Ituilips base for the name.
        Spent 7 hrs last night reading his theories on cycles, Fibonacci et all.
        Some of it has legs because it mirrors what we find in hydraulics / ocean wave theory. I guess I'm a linear thinker so it doesn't flick my switches. That said it was a fascinating read and I came away with the feeling I should go back, in more detail, and test it. The ability to time the market using these tools is a farce because all of the complicated algorithms that occur. Random walk/ chaos theory teaches you that. But its a lot less weird than a butterfly flapping its wings in the Amazon creating a tornado in Kansas as some would sell you.

Comment

Working...
        X