Porsche goes BUST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche goes BUST!

This saga has been running for awhile, Porsche made a shed full of cash during the boom years. All those Home ATM's were emputed to by not just Boxsters/Cayman & 911 but mostly that Eveil 4X4.

Flushed with their shocking suscess Porsche set about VW. Vasty bigger, but they were determand to take it at any costs. What then unfolded was the biggest fight for power that had been seen in Germany since 1934!

However, Porsche using every dirty trick in the book (Bribes/Whores) "Won". Very soon they were going to take VW..............or so they thought:-
    http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/25/r...-bankruptcy-i/

But it would appear to have been Russia 1941 all over again.

To honest i thought so to, i no time for Porsche because they always had a hand i stopping Audi building the cars that Audi wanted to. Porsche were too worried about Audi stepping on their toes.

However this year i saw the Car spy shots of the 2012 models that were going to be all new models & i was taken aback to see that they were simply re-skins of the present models.

Not sure how this will end?
    Mike

Re: Porsche goes BUST!

Originally posted by Mega View Post
    Not sure how this will end?
    Somewhere (on iTulip?) I just read that Porsche needs to borrow cash to exercise options it holds on VW, but cannot borrow the money to do so.
    Most folks are good; a few aren't.

Comment

Working...
    X