• ricket

There is no available content written by ricket
  • Recent Forum Posts

Polish_Silver

Easy shot

If you have the right missile, it is all too easy to bring down an airliner. They have a large heat signature, large radar cross section, and no countermeasures.

Polish_Silver Yesterday, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    Polish_Silver

Re: The Curious Case of Market Basket

Truly fascinating post, no wonder it got Ej's attention. I think the problem is that corporations are too vulnerable to PE.
    There should be something in the legal definition of a corporation to make...

Polish_Silver Yesterday, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    don

Re: Did the allies bring down Malaysian Airline MH17?

this would be most helpful, especially in light of:

Malaysian Airlines confirmed that the pilot was instructed to fly at a lower altitude by the Kiev air traffic control tower

The flight path...

don Yesterday, 04:53 PM Go to last post
    charliebrown

Re: While Clinton Offers a Resume, Warren Offers a Plan

Is it really going to generate that much revenue??? when is the last time you added a presidential library to your travel itinerary? and my wife and I are history buffs. I did stop by Ronald...

charliebrown Yesterday, 04:34 PM Go to last post
    Polish_Silver

Re: New Rules for News section

With reluctance, I have to agree that some sort of "soft censorship" makes sense on an internet forum. There is just too much distraction
    with poorly thought out stuff. The danger I see is that...

Polish_Silver Yesterday, 01:58 PM Go to last post
    gwynedd1

Re: Did the allies bring down Malaysian Airline MH17?

I do not think that the BUK system has a very wide operational range. So where it was when hit might be very useful.

gwynedd1 Yesterday, 01:52 PM Go to last post
    lektrode

Re: Lek's Neck of the Woods

my obs is thats exactly whats happened in the boat biz - and i'm referring to my end of it, ie: the 'working class yachtsman' - or the 40-60foot crowd - most of whom are in the front end of the...

lektrode Yesterday, 01:12 PM Go to last post
    don

Re: Lek's Neck of the Woods

would this also be the type of retirement plan most easily looted in a FIRE raid?

don Yesterday, 12:51 PM Go to last post
Opinions expressed herein are those of the posters, not those of iTulip, Inc., its owners, or management. All material posted on this board becomes the intellectual property of the poster and iTulip, Inc., and may not be reposted in full on another website without the express written permission of iTulip, Inc. By exception, the original registered iTulip member who authored a post may repost his or her own material on other sites. Permission is hereby granted to repost brief excerpts of material from this forum on other websites provided that attribution and a link to the source is included with the reposted material.

Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice. It is intended to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes, including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. By using this board you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions. Read full legal disclaimer.

Journalists are not permitted to contact iTulip members through this forum's email and personal messaging services without written permission from iTulip, Inc. Requests for permission may be made via Contact Us.

Objectionable posts may be reported to the board administrators via Contact Us.